Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ForrealGaming

Lets see your Eternal Kingdom

Hello

I set up my walls, oddly enough they are not square by any means but all 4 points connected. Then placed my On the lake cottage , complete with picket fence. 360o rancher style patio/deck. with added patio space on the NE side of the house for boar spit and meat smoker. Included is wheel chair accessible ramp that flawlessly integrates into the stairs of the cottage.

Fishing harvesting life-skill when?

lake-cottage.jpg

ForrealGaming Approved.

On 1/8/2018 at 7:20 PM, Kith said:

I like making arenas for guild skirmishes.

Very cool stuff. Reminds me of when I spent a few months in Halo 3 making maps in the "forge". Probably the coolest thing I ever did on a console. That, and getting ranked 42 (max 50) in the FFA, also in halo 3. Not bad for only having average aim. Anyway hopefully when the game launches there will be EK tournaments with big payouts, and people will be making dicey arenas.

On 3/18/2018 at 2:14 PM, elowallo said:

My humble abode:

vRoGr9D.jpg

I'm very bugged (ha!) about the wall alignment bugs right now, can't seem to make the ends meet (literally). I hope it will get fixed soon!

I just got the game myself.Spent the last two hours trying to place stuff down. I kept getting the "too steep" on the flattest spots ever. Ended up getting the cottage, manor and throne room thing down. Too bad they're all VERY far away from each other.

15 hours ago, Kody1169 said:

I just got the game myself.Spent the last two hours trying to place stuff down. I kept getting the "too steep" on the flattest spots ever. Ended up getting the cottage, manor and throne room thing down. Too bad they're all VERY far away from each other.

It's buggy right now. It might help trying on a different kind of parcel.

All of you did a nice job. I have only a throne room and a small cottage down. Thinking about trying to place the walls on my medium fort makes me sad so i haven't even tried it yet. Trying to get the mats to put in a couple crafting stations and  maybe a vendor. 

On 2/15/2018 at 3:07 PM, Cdottin said:

Dang you guys got a lot of stuff for your EK.I am not sure I want to upgrade packs yet or not, so i have very little still lol

I've got a decent amount of stuff for my EK, though I'm just playing with the testing copies for now. 

My computer can barely handle crowfall, but I'm upgrading it tonight, so I hope to have something worth showing soon! (currently placing walls is TOO painful)

That being said... After hanging out in the campaign worlds and visiting a few random EKs, I'm starting to wonder if less is better... It takes forever to get anywhere! 

Still... Very excited to start building. 

On 4/8/2018 at 12:36 AM, Doomshadow said:

All of you did a nice job. I have only a throne room and a small cottage down. Thinking about trying to place the walls on my medium fort makes me sad so i haven't even tried it yet. Trying to get the mats to put in a couple crafting stations and  maybe a vendor. 

I feel your pain. Not looking forward to placing the walls...

I like all of it a lot. :)

I would even more like to share some pictures on my own ... unfortunately the gods don't like me. ;) However, very well done. :) 

2W1ZHpA.jpg

On 6/4/2018 at 2:47 PM, srathor said:

Srathor's Lawn: Crafthenge

Nice!

I haven't played too much with the EK and buildings yet... Where did those "craft station platforms" come from? 

I don't remember seeing anything like that in 5.5... (and I haven't done more than place my keep and cottage in 5.6)

10 minutes ago, ledeir said:

Nice!

I haven't played too much with the EK and buildings yet... Where did those "craft station platforms" come from? 

I don't remember seeing anything like that in 5.5... (and I haven't done more than place my keep and cottage in 5.6)

rPPzES3.png

2 hours ago, ledeir said:

Where did those "craft station platforms" come from? 

Geomancy architecture, like shown in elowallo's picture, is part of the stonemasonry skill tree. The system is currently a little bit complicated and needs some insight. To craft all the crafting stations you need to use a stonemasonry table and to have the stonemasonry skill that reveals the recipe. To craft a stonemasonry table, you need to use a general crafting station and to have the skill that reveals the recipe. To craft a general crafting station you need to use a general crafting station (no skills necessary). General crafting stations are currently available in each beachhead. But up to now also a lot of EK's provide crafting stations (other people can use the ones you put in your EK - when it is opened).

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Geomancy architecture, like shown in elowallo's picture, is part of the stonemasonry skill tree. The system is currently a little bit complicated and needs some insight. To craft all the crafting stations you need to use a stonemasonry table and to have the stonemasonry skill that reveals the recipe. To craft a stonemasonry table, you need to use a general crafting station and to have the skill that reveals the recipe. To craft a general crafting station you need to use a general crafting station (no skills necessary). General crafting stations are currently available in each beachhead. But up to now also a lot of EK's provide crafting stations (other people can use the ones you put in your EK - when it is opened).

Thanks for the detailed reply.

I already have part of the stone tree unlocked, so I knew about the stations.

Not sure how I feel about requiring a crafting station to make a crafting station... But thats a different topic ;)

Mainly I was surprised by the "Annex Crafting Deck", i didn't realize a thing like that existed!

I think I'm going to have to take a closer look at the geomancy tree and see what other surprises are there ;)