Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bloodworm

makkon

Hey there. Right after they got addyed to drop list, I able to get it from gathering animals (not sure but wood also)

How can I get it in 5.3 and 5.4? which discipline? which tree skill?

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

@makkonor sounds like it will only come from the disc at the moment rather than any training

e.g.

https://community.crowfall.com/topic/19068-534-playtest-feedback-and-bug-reports-for-20-december-2017/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-372041

and

https://community.crowfall.com/topic/19068-534-playtest-feedback-and-bug-reports-for-20-december-2017/?do=findComment&comment=372240

would of expected it here...

SKILL [probably - called "wood grubs" in tooltip? perhas might be the animal blood node instead]

exploration basics > foraging

Edited by Tinnis

ok, I tested survivalist in 5.3

get about 200 wood (basic axe, 3 benefit harvesting tree), about 25 apples, 5 gold apples and... no nuts, no grubs, no bloodworms

get about 120 boars, also under harvesting potion with advanced knife...aaaand YOU GET NOTHING =)

my poor math talking to me what I should get about 6-9 bloodworms while did those chopchopping.

unlucky or they fix something. I pretty sure I saw in early 5.3 how some guyz getting about 10 or so per 20-30 mins on boars.

Edited by makkon

Discord makkon#8550

10 minutes ago, ForrealGaming said:

I've got a ton of bloodworms with survival on 5/3, the run speed buff is sooooo GOOD

I have some cursed luck. get about 1 bloodworm out of 500 leather on boars.

potion + skinner rune + survivalist passive. in late 5.3 :lol:

edit. ofc I have no harvester tree lvled

Edited by makkon

Discord makkon#8550

I spent a while on knotwood with potion/survivalist running... farmed about 500 wood.  Nothing there.  2nd birch tree I hit dropped me blood worms.  Definitely looking like it’s only from premium trees.  I’ll try and test it on skinning soon.  I’m imagining it won’t come from boars often as I have a higher specials drop rate from cats.  Less leathers but more specials like hunger shards etc.  

13 minutes ago, Xpade said:

I spent a while on knotwood with potion/survivalist running... farmed about 500 wood.  Nothing there.  2nd birch tree I hit dropped me blood worms.  Definitely looking like it’s only from premium trees.  I’ll try and test it on skinning soon.  I’m imagining it won’t come from boars often as I have a higher specials drop rate from cats.  Less leathers but more specials like hunger shards etc.  

makes a lot of sense, with the drop being gated outside of knotwood/rank 0 into premium only and/or to some undetermined rank level only @makkon

Edited by Tinnis

I’ll also try this out with a slag made tool and some gold silver/silver copper and the other combos.  Curious to see how this works out.  The only down side is there isn’t a whole lot of nodes close together like metal and stone.  I’ll probably only get about 4-5 harvests in a potion compared to what you can do for 8-9 stone/metal.  

5 hours ago, Tinnis said:

makes a lot of sense, with the drop being gated outside of knotwood/rank 0 into premium only and/or to some undetermined rank level only @makkon

this way why so boars wont drop it. is it my luck? =)

Discord makkon#8550

I’ve been averaging 8-10 blood worms for 30 minutes of skinning on boars.  Boars are lvl 5.  You have to use coinnisuer if you are not advanced along the skinning/gathering tree.  The disciplines say 3% chance, but you can raise it by skinning on a dex class and using tools with +Crit .  

Just to clarify:  skinner+coinisuer+potion+Crit tool(the gold/silver one). Is what you must equip.    If you think you can roll out there with a +5 damage tool... good luck.  I recommend +20 damage or higher on lvl5 resource.

Edited by Xpade