Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dannyboy

New 5.4 Patch??

I must have done something wrong with the initial install, as my patcher/launcher will not update the game to 5.4 I'm still running 5.3.4?  What advice do you have should I just delete all CF files and re-download?

Thanks

Install the test client.  It sounds like your attempting to use the live client, they are 2 different loads.  On the download page, there is the big bubble to download.... yeah not that one.  Scroll down and read... it will have an inconspicuous link to download the test client

27 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

I must have done something wrong with the initial install, as my patcher/launcher will not update the game to 5.4 I'm still running 5.3.4?  What advice do you have should I just delete all CF files and re-download?

5 minutes ago, Xpade said:

Install the test client.  It sounds like your attempting to use the live client, they are 2 different loads.  On the download page, there is the big bubble to download.... yeah not that one.  Scroll down and read... it will have an inconspicuous link to download the test client

crowfall has two seperate game client downloads ('test' and 'live').

the 5.4 patch is only on the TEST CLIENT which is currently only accessable to testers with pre-alpha 1, pre-alpha 2 or alpha 1 level access

while the LIVE CLIENT remains on patch 5.3.4, accessable to testers down to beta 3 level access

they will either they will extend access to more people on test or move 5.4 to live at some point

it is quite likely that you do not currently have access to 'test' and the 5.4 patch yet.

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I've got access but heard the test client is pretty unplayable.  So didn't think it was worth downloading.  Thank you Tinnis for the clarity. I'll just wait till they move it to Live.  

D,

Dannyboy, you should d/l the client at the minimum to start your skills training up on test...   on live will bring in the 5.4 patch without a skill wipe.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai