Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eternal Kingdom Duels. New Players Encouraged.

Cregz

Hello all,

I am Cregz, I started playing on the live server 3-4 weeks ago. I stream pretty consistently and a bunch of people have purchased the game or are coming back to test but having a hard time figuring out which class they want to play and it can be pretty brutal out in the world. So tonight at 7:00 P.M. EST I am going to host duels on my EK. It will be made public after this post so people can gather whatever resources they need to test stuff out.  Everyone is welcome, vets, noobs, if you are just bored of roaming please stop by and have some fun. Thanks! 

Cregz!!! I’m probably down.... if we only use basic crafted gear.... I’m definitely not too interested in 10% durability loss and going through advanced gear like water.  We could easily die 10x in an hour and that would give me sad face IRL.  

I know that could mess up some classes that have variations in there advanced weapons.... so maybe having some guidelines set up could help.  I’d hate to see a newer player get turned off after getting destroyed by a geared to the teeth vet that has all his hunger shards and min/maxes out his stats.  

P.s.  fun fights last night!  Every time I heard a guine hop I was like... ooooh there goes cregz... wtf is ussiah or there’s ussiah..... cregz is under our feet probably. Hope duelist is more enjoyable than that clunky champ.  Maybe we can pull out the champ/melee only fuels and ban wood elf ranger/druids from the party.  They kinda ruin things at the moment.... like when your obscure friend shows up with tequila while everbody perfectly happy sipn on beers...