Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dotch

Hi all i was wondering if its possible to change my user name before launch ?

Send a request to support@artcraftent.com with 5 names that you would like to switch to(because a lot of the shorter ones are taken)... you only get 1 name swap IIRC. 

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

Great topic!!!!  I had a friend gift me an account and loved it so much... I invested quite a bit more and definitely want to either change a name or transfer the entitlement.

Oh most definitely!  I’m even willing to eat the loss on my skill tree.  I had originally been gifted an account by a friend conning me to play with him.  Then I was like... WHAT AGREAT GAME and invested in a much better account.  Now I have the dilemma of my character name on the lesser account and an account with many more perks... and not my name.  Totally willing to eat the skill tree loss, it’s still early enough.

11 minutes ago, Xpade said:

Oh most definitely!  I’m even willing to eat the loss on my skill tree.  I had originally been gifted an account by a friend conning me to play with him.  Then I was like... WHAT AGREAT GAME and invested in a much better account.  Now I have the dilemma of my character name on the lesser account and an account with many more perks... and not my name.  Totally willing to eat the skill tree loss, it’s still early enough.

There is no skill loss, the accounts name would be the only change.

I'm sure if there is a desired name you've already reserved on another account you can work it out with Tyrant in changing/switching both. (though I'd imagine he'd want proof so emailing him with both emails would most likely be optimal.) Not 100% if he'd do that, but it never hurts to try.  

Edited by Kiro

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

Exactly!  And thanks for all the infos.  Essentially I didn’t know I could change names and the 2nd (better) account had been specializing in crafting/exploring and will probably become my future main and pvp account and will need to start researching in the combat tree.  That’s what I mean by I’m willing to eat that change.

I did my name change swap as I had upgraded from a basic gifted account to a sshmancier one...

once again ACE winning at life when it comes to customer service.  I can’t praise the effort and response times they have.  They are very consistent , apply common sense and have helped at all the weeee hours I play (late night Christmas Eve was the most unexpected, thanks JTodd)

I believe you get "one FREE change", if you request an additional change it might cost you something.  That was the verbiage I got when I changed mine.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito