Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

Gear Up for the Male Nethari and Half-Elf - Official Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, elvo said:

not even close, im almost sure by now that frostweaver was a bamboozle all along

The frostweaver is all I care about and I think you are right :unsure:. I am really interested to see what they do on a base class kit for a new class. This class kit could be a sign of things to come, for better or worse.

Looking good !

The Nethari gear with its redish/brownish colours, almost like dry blood, and sun symbols is conveying the fanatical and inquisitional nature of the Church of Akon very well.

And the half-elf gear is also spot on, dark and gritty... love the wolf hide and head !

The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.

8 hours ago, Weebles said:

Poor Stoneborne.  Forever being picked last.

Anyone wanting to take up bets on which will come first,  the Stoneborn or the Frost Weaver?

We're coming... 

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

I totally agree with changing the silly animal masks. They have about 0 cool factor.

In SB there was a cool mask in medium armor that looked like a skull, it was awesome

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

I wanna roll a Half-Elf for that Armor alone, but Half-Elf has no beards.. decisions decisions.. do we know what armor Humans get? Looks like Half-Elf got the old Ranger class specific armor? 

Edited by ArngrimTV

Just bought in and finally started to play and test the game out!

I really enjoy the overall look of the Nethari gear. Most of all i like the Templar look. The Confessor(i believe thats the vessel, far left) feels lacking on the red tones.

The colour scheme and animal pelts look great. The masks feel a bit silly and out of place. The 2nd mask(ranger i think) just reminds me of a crudely craft helmet from LOTR on the Orcs/Urak-hai.