Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jewels

Happy Birthday Checkyotrack

World's best necro

I did play a pretty good Necro at a bane last week. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

CYT you mean the world to me. Happy birthday again.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

thanks. it really means a lot. 

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hey no problem man, I hope you are doing well.

I am doing great. How are you? 

SWrkfdj.jpg

I did play a pretty good Necro at a bane last week. 

I'm sure you put the "romance" in Necromancer.

Happy VD and a late happy BD!

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

For the fourth time, once again, happy birthday to me. Still not as old as as many warning points I have. 

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

I was 24 when these forums went up. I am 29 today. Is Crowfall out yet or what?

Edited by checkyotrack
Typo

SWrkfdj.jpg