Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lone_wdf

Fighter, Mage, Rogue

Looking in the Skills menu I see a few options after Class basics that offer upgrades for Fighters, Mages, and Rogues, but there are no descriptions of what classes fill this criteria. I know it may be obvious by looking at the Classes page on the website, but having something on the tool tip about what skill works for which class, I think would be a good addition.

18 minutes ago, Frykka said:

Scoundrel needs the second class to be THIEF; 12 races and 12 classes, eleven triggers my OCD.

A few dev streams ago they mentioned a Bard class might be made to become the second Scoundrel class.

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

19 minutes ago, Frykka said:

Scoundrel needs the second class to be THIEF; 12 races and 12 classes, eleven triggers my OCD.

There have been hints that slot will be filled with a Bard class.

While I would welcome a Thief class, I am actually optimistic that it will be even better as a major discipline, because that will allow some very different Thieves to be built.

IhhQKY6.gif

18 hours ago, Jah said:

There have been hints that slot will be filled with a Bard class.

While I would welcome a Thief class, I am actually optimistic that it will be even better as a major discipline, because that will allow some very different Thieves to be built.

yeah I don't think a thief would be different enough from the assassin anyway to varant its own class, but a thief disc is much more likely (they did in a stream design some thief powers with some pickpocket and shoelace tieing skills, dont think we heard anything about that anymore since, but they might not have the tech to implement it just yet, maybe)

On 1/12/2018 at 12:02 PM, Tinnis said:

Agreed, the information needs to be clearly presented, also for what race belongs in which branch of the racial tree as well.

for reference this was the image edit i made on the forums to convey the information

EF1UeYh.png

And now this is in the game. WE DID IT BOYS