Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crafting in 5.4

It is my understanding that basic stats affect crafting efficiency and vary per trade.  I also understand that new stat sheets are available in 5.4 and allow players to determine which stats affect which craft.  Has anyone done the research on this and more importantly are willing to share the data?  Thanks.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:57 PM, thomasblair said:

I think he was asking which attributes affect which crafting stats, not sure if any of you took screenshots during the last 5.4 snap test. @Anhrez might have started documenting them though!

Put that man on the payroll.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:57 PM, thomasblair said:

I think he was asking which attributes affect which crafting stats, not sure if any of you took screenshots during the last 5.4 snap test. @Anhrez might have started documenting them though!

Yes there is a small team documenting gathering, crafting and combat impacts of Attribute changes. The combat stats do not have their tool tips updated, as the class impacts what how the attribute is leveraged in many cases. 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

1 minute ago, Anhrez said:

Yes there is a small team documenting gathering, crafting and combat impacts of Attribute changes. The combat stats do not have their tool tips updated, as the class impacts what how the attribute is leveraged in many cases. 

That is exactly why the combat stats do not indicate attributes, as they are different based on what class you are currently and we get 1 tooltip entry for that stat.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook