Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tockz_Adversary

[NA] Adversary has joined the fray

G0EANDV.pngAdversary is coming to Crowfall!G0EANDV.png

Hey everyone! Glad to be here, me and my guild have been watching Crowfall's development for quite a while now and have finally decided to take the plunge. 

We're excited to be here and looking forward to seeing you guys in game!

uBG46ff.png

Onto the important stuff.

Adversary is tight knit online community, we're hardcore MMO players with a lot of drive to be the top guild in whatever MMO we play. The leadership staff is full of MMO vets, that have all been in, or ran top guilds in MMOs, but thankfully our Discord isn't full of strategy and game talk like a lot of other hardcore guild. We joke and have a good time, its never a dull moment when you're running with us. Be it ganking scrubs, or grinding mobs endlessly (thanks BDO) we find a way to make it fun. You can expect two things if you're apart of our group, that you'll finally be in a group of players with the same drive and determination that you have to reach the top of the leader boards, and that you'll have a damn fun time doing it. 

If you'd like to join us, you're more than welcome to, just stop on by our Discord.

We're looking for allies! If you're a PvP or Crafter guild, feel free to join in and talk to us! (Discord required)

44d8YaQ.png

NtAw4zy.png

G0EANDV.png

Help Wanted

Content Creators wanted! If you're a Youtuber, Streamer, Music Maker, Graphic Artist, Web Developer or anything in between please reach out, we'd love to have you in our community and sponsor your work!

We're also looking for community managers, if you are good with people, and always plugged into the forums, social media, and discord please reach out, we'd like to get to know you!

Thanks for reading

gFtH0Jy.png

NtAw4zy.png

G0EANDV.png

Edited by Tockz_Adversary

Are casual gamers welcome? By casual, I mean a couple hours a night, 4-5 nights/week?

I'm looking for a guild that is effective and efficient, but also focused on having a good time. I was a hardcore gamer but have fallen into adulthood with a career and a family, so do not have as much time as I'd like for gaming. I would consider myself a firmly above average gamer and have invested a great deal of time in many MMOs, having spent most of that time in WoW, WAR and ESO. 

Happy recruiting! 

On 1/26/2018 at 3:33 PM, Childsbane said:

Are casual gamers welcome? By casual, I mean a couple hours a night, 4-5 nights/week?

I'm looking for a guild that is effective and efficient, but also focused on having a good time. I was a hardcore gamer but have fallen into adulthood with a career and a family, so do not have as much time as I'd like for gaming. I would consider myself a firmly above average gamer and have invested a great deal of time in many MMOs, having spent most of that time in WoW, WAR and ESO. 

Happy recruiting! 

Sorry for the very late reply, we've been working on a strong community foundation and have been neglecting the forums.

We understand people have life's and jobs, so we wont force you to play X amount of hours per week or anything. As long as your a solid at what you do your a welcome edition. Hopefully with Crowfall we can set up a nice system to fuel our crafters to kit out our guilds PvP'ers. Provided we can operate how we want to in game, keeping people with less time to play geared enough to PvP shouldn't be an issue.

Feel free to stop by discord sometime and meet the community!