Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kagesen

How do I enter the world? Seems I can't

Hi all,

I installed the game and now I want to try and play it. However, I cannot enter the campaign world or my own world. The screen will just say "loading" and "connecting to world" but nothing happens. After a little while I'm back at the starting screen.

What to do?

I play from Denmark and have 17 ms to the Europe servers and 100+ to the American servers. I'm playing from a new computer so that cannot be the problem.

Edited by Kagesen

32 minutes ago, Kagesen said:

Hi all,

I installed the game and now I want to try and play it. However, I cannot enter the campaign world or my own world. The screen will just say "loading" and "connecting to world" but nothing happens. After a little while I'm back at the starting screen.

What to do?

I play from Denmark and have 17 ms to the Europe servers and 100+ to the American servers. I'm playing from a new computer so that cannot be the problem.

are you trying the 'live' client? [rather than the 'test' client which is more limited/broken]

try

https://crowfall.com/en/troubleshooting/

and then in addition perhaps deleting your settings folder as well

User\name\My Documents\Art+Craft\

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

3 minutes ago, Kagesen said:

Hi mate,

I'm starting the "CFLiveLauncher" and logging in from there. Isn't that the correct one to run?

yes that is right. perhaps try the troublshooting part to do with opening 'ports' on your router - perhaps that is blocking the connection or something - and try running the program as admin as well. 

if still in doubt you could email ACE support directly [their email is on the troubleshooting link]

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

On 1/14/2018 at 7:44 AM, Tinnis said:

are you trying the 'live' client? [rather than the 'test' client which is more limited/broken]

The test server is currently in maintenance mode for regular players, because the 5.9 update has reached live.

On 1/14/2018 at 7:13 AM, Kagesen said:

I cannot enter the campaign world

There is no campaign world right now.

On 1/14/2018 at 7:13 AM, Kagesen said:

or my own world. The screen will just say "loading" and "connecting to world" but nothing happens. After a little while I'm back at the starting screen.

The button normally either says "Launch World" or "Enter World" for the EK.  This is because, unless you have connected in the last 10 minutes, your EK is offline.  Is the button correctly going from Launch World to Enter World, or is it getting stuck at "Launch World"?

Even though the original issue is solved, people with the same problems may want to consider these notes.

Milla's Elemental Mastery [Ravens & Crows - See "About Me" Section]:

Spoiler
  • Rosaline: Elemental of Earth, Female Wood-Elf Earth-Keeper, Political Main.
  • Ametrine: Elemental of Fire, Female Nethari Fire-Sanctifer, Endurance Main.
  • Sylphine: Elemental of Air, Female Fae Storm-Caller, Combat Main.
  • Cyandine: Elemental of Water, Female High-Elf Frost-Weaver, Tactical Main.
  • Lumirine: Elemental of Light, Female Human Holy-Crusader, Support Assist.
  • Ebontine: Elemental of Dark, Female Half-Elf Moon-Warden, Survival Assist.

3 hours ago, Darxide said:

I have exactly the same issue .. I wrote to support .. However no solution yet..Can anyone help me ?

You are in the lobby, but you can't get into either your EK or God's Reach? Is your character currently locked? If so, unlock it and try again.

If that isn't the problem, then try creating a new character and see if you are able to get it with it. If so, then you'll probably need support to figure out what's going on with your other character(s).

Game doesn't like alt tabing when loading , so for anyone else having issues try that. IF no progress after  2 min I would move on to other trouble shooting