Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall access/Buying an extra parcel

Hey guys I am new to Crowfall. I was going to buy the game today and also buy the woodland creek parcel. Do I need to buy that extra parcel? Will that be useable only in my EK. Sorry for all the questions just trying to understand.

19 minutes ago, Crazylouie87 said:

Hey guys I am new to Crowfall. I was going to buy the game today and also buy the woodland creek parcel. Do I need to buy that extra parcel? Will that be useable only in my EK. Sorry for all the questions just trying to understand.

You do not need to purchase the parcel.  Any purchased or player crafted parcels are only usable in the Eternal Kingdoms (player housing).  If you want to play the the game today you only need the patron pack.

Disclaimer: The game is in pre-alpha.  There is not a whole lot of game yet.  It's not optimized and there is zero in game tutorials or handholding. If you are looking for a full game experience i would wait till later in development.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

parcels can only be used in EK's yeah period. that counts for both store bought and ingame crafted, buildings however if bought from the store can likewise also only be used in the EK, however any buildings crafted ingame can be used in certain campaigns (faction and god campaign rulesets, have preplaced buildings, where GvG and FFA rulesets will need players to make their own forts and castles)