Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazzen

RIP Obs LoD

I am very sad to hear this. I really enjoyed watching his stream whenever it was up. I didn't know him but I was drawn to him. He had a calming presence and was an amazing leader. I will miss listening to him and the opportunity to play Crowfall with or against him. I am so sorry for your loss LoD and those who loved him.

I'm sorry.

My condolences and prayers to him and his beloved ones.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Obs was the one who made me pledge at higher level the game when watching his stream on Twitch when playing HD on his Legio :(

I'm sad to hear he lost his last fight :(

Sincere condolences to the LOD and his family, he will be remembered :( :(

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

After the initial shock and sense of loss, we have started sharing our favorite stories and memories of the time we spent with gaming with Obs and in doing so have found some comfort.  Please feel free to share any that you have as well.

Also, Obs did a incredible job of Chronicling his gaming over the years, if anyone wants to take a trip down memory lane, check out this link to his Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ObsLoD/videos

Thanks,

BlackLung LoD

GM - Darkfall:UH