Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Reason Behind The Shadowbane Sub-Forum

checkyotrack

To contain us and further The Carebear Agenda.

Discuss. How do we counter?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

J. TODD COLEMAN WILL NOT TAKE OUR GUNS

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I think its Xcomvic trying to take our guns, not Coleman.... IJS.

Don't you get it? Theyre all in on it. From the janitor to the President.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

I don't really worry about it. The game is going to be what it is going to be. Opining or postulating on the boards by those on either side of the fence will not change that.There will be no flag system. There will be no consensual PvP. There will be no god forsaken perma-death threads. In two weeks it should all clear itself up. Until then, I ignore the threads that do not interest me. 

I think its Xcomvic trying to take our guns, not Coleman.... IJS.

I'm not sure that a "lady' like you should have guns that I'd want to take anyway?

XCOMVIC IS COMING!

XCOMVIC IS COMING!

Also... someone deleted my awesome avatar. 

I am here. But CYT must be very bored if he's posting or complaining about the SB sub-forums? This is like a safe haven for you all. 

I'm not sure that a "lady' like you should have guns that I'd want to take anyway?

I am here. But CYT must be very bored if he's posting or complaining about the SB sub-forums? This is like a safe haven for you all. 

Why is lady in quotes?!  

Why is lady in quotes?!  

Hell... fury... hath... woman... 

Not scorned though. Just disgruntled. 

I would thread lightly there Vic...

Ass whoopin' inc.

Edited by conspiracy theorist

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

Why is lady in quotes?!  

#1: Not sure if you see yourself as a lady.

#2: Although, guns was originally meant as weapons. I used the other meaning of "guns" which are typically on a man. And that is what my reply was all about.

#3: If taken into that context, and you were a lady, you would not have guns I would want to touch, because then the chance of you actually being male is much more probable. 

this is the dark underbelly of the crowfall forum 

the only way to counter the carebear agenda is to unleash upon the suggestion box

Edited by Vindi

You're one to talk about spamming...

Just because I have a high post count, does not mean my posts are spam. If you are concerned because you are not able to create as many constructive and worthwhile posts as I do, well, I can't help you with that, sorry:(