Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

The Reason Behind The Shadowbane Sub-Forum

this is the dark underbelly of the crowfall forum 

the only way to counter the carebear agenda is to unleash upon the suggestion box

TBH, no matter what you all say or do, chances are that the devs are pretty set in their design. The only thing they've actually came out and said they will gladly take suggestions on are on variety of campaign rule sets if I remember correctly, or was the EK rule sets? Eh, one of them. 

TBH, no matter what you all say or do, chances are that the devs are pretty set in their design. The only thing they've actually came out and said they will gladly take suggestions on are on variety of campaign rule sets if I remember correctly, or was the EK rule sets? Eh, one of them. 

We can still crush their hopes though

We can still crush their hopes though

TBH, you can sure try...but it's been what a month now...and you've barely dented their hopes and dreams, even with all the new updates...

I am not a spammer. I am a harbinger of truth and keep these forums from going under.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I score everyone by dividing their likes by their post count. This would effectively turn checkyotrack into the eighth wonder of the world.

That would have worked a few weeks ago, sadly though, due to the Like Inflation we had this past week, you need two likes for it to count as one like.

#1: Not sure if you see yourself as a lady.

#2: Although, guns was originally meant as weapons. I used the other meaning of "guns" which are typically on a man. And that is what my reply was all about.

#3: If taken into that context, and you were a lady, you would not have guns I would want to touch, because then the chance of you actually being male is much more probable. 

#1 is absolutely ridiculous.  Even if a woman doesn't consider herself a lady you should still call her a lady unless shes a C U NEXT TUESDAY, which I am not! (Most of the time..... I'm a woman, we have our moments.)

#2 I used to be a competitive powerlifter (national champion, even) so my having "guns" is not a crazy thought.

So, there. 

#1 is absolutely ridiculous.  Even if a woman doesn't consider herself a lady you should still call her a lady unless shes a C U NEXT TUESDAY, which I am not! (Most of the time..... I'm a woman, we have our moments.)

#2 I used to be a competitive powerlifter (national champion, even) so my having "guns" is not a crazy thought.

So, there. 

UH OH. HOW DARE YOU CIRCUMVENT THE BAD WORD FILTER.

ENJOY YOUR BAN, NERD!

The fact you people actually give a poorly made socks about how many likes people have is truly sad.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Just because I have a high post count, does not mean my posts are spam. If you are concerned because you are not able to create as many constructive and worthwhile posts as I do, well, I can't help you with that, sorry:(

I remember some of your "constructive posts" from the first day the forums were up. Sorry, posting a smiley face or a one word response to boost your post count doesn't count as being constructive.

Edited by soulein

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Poorly made socks new word filter is legit.

SWrkfdj.jpg

So, there.

#1- So, wait. Even though you said it was ridiculous, you admit that some women don't view themselves as ladies right? I know you said you had your moments where you can be a ummm, what's the politically correct word for the word I am trying not to say, oh whatever...

#2- Website to confirm your national championship guns please.

Poorly made socks new word filter is legit.

What word did you try to use?

I tried use the S word that means for fecal matter.

SWrkfdj.jpg