Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Meet-Ups: What events are you attending?

We had a great turnout and a lot of fun chatting with all the Crows who turned up at our PAX South meet-up last Saturday in San Antonio. Now that Crowfall is closer to launch, we're penciling in various events we might attend where we can hang out with more of you. 

What conferences and conventions are your favorites? Let us know so we can gauge interest and try to plan a meet-up in your area! 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Pax West...  Labor Day

Seattle will cos play along with that assassin JTodd...

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

gotta catch em all! /s

pax south was the closest to me and i was unable to make it so you can ignore this.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

PAX WEST

ANTHROCON

34 minutes ago, ForrealGaming said:

if only Canada had gamer events.

Canada (Unfortunately) doesn't have any local big gaming events like PAX/Blizzcon, but there are a number of conventions that are fairly gaming-heavy! If you're on the west coast there is plenty (and Seattle is right there), but elsewhere in the country is a bit tougher. There is the Gx portion of Fan Expo in Toronto, and the Calgary Expo has a decent amount of gaming representation too.

I should say main event about gaming and entertainment (comics and so on) in Italy is Lucca Comics and Games, scheduled in 2018 between 31th october and 4th november.

Just to let you know. ;)

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Gamescom of course.

But also of course it depends a lot on the question wether the community would be invited (so theoretically anybody could attend, no matter who) or if only some hand-picked favorite backers/organizations. Not interested in pseudo "playing-up-to" meetings at all.

2W1ZHpA.jpg