Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ubermonkey

New Guild:go Banana! (We Have The Like Button)

(Out of Character)

XcomVic, please abide by the rules I set forth in my initial post. You must respond with the Like Button which I've submitted for official use. Failure to do so will result in the chance to join the guild. Also, I'm noticing an extreme lack of banana in your most recent reply. Let's work on this, ok?

Edited by ubermonkey

Or4vDvn.png

u2AUUg5.png thread. I want to clarify that even if you do not decide to humble yourself by joining go Banana!, then you may still feel free to like comments by posting the "u2AUUg5.png" button  and/or by submitting fun facts, stories, or even fond memories shared in regards to bananas. Any potential recruit may also do the same.

A little bit about us, manifesto to come:

We're an RP banana farming guild. It is still unclear as to whether or not Crowfall will fashion us with the ability to farm bananas, though, our want to do so won't waiver even if it's moved to the back burner for future expansions. We can wait. Until then, would would primarily focus on pretending B) we're farming bananas. We'll form groups, run over to the nearest tree, and begin to pretend to harvest them from the vines above. Any tree will do. We're Master Level Banana Farmers for George's sake. Perhaps we'll recruit a sing-song Bard :wub: from the local Bard Hall to perform for us while we work. We may occasionally venture off into Hunger stricken worlds to farm bananas. Pick frozen bananas now to have regular bananas later. Regardless as to where we choose to be at that precise point and time, after 'enough' bananas have been gathered neatly in an appropriate basket or similar container... well, I don't want to give too much of our tactics out just yet. We can never be sure of who is spying on us. Banana farming is a hot trade these days, or will be!  :D

Also, I haven't decided as to whether or not we all should be monkeys. It makes sense when you think about it, but I'm going to leave this open to guild discussion. I am a fair and just overlord spiritual leader :rolleyes:, here to deliver us to the promised land of Bananatopia.

xI6tH78.jpg

Or4vDvn.png

u2AUUg5.png

This message is to inform Go Banana that they are not the only guild based on phalic shaped foods and that Sausage Party has declared eternal war on Go Banana.

This thread is officialy:

wurst.jpg

Edited by ramshack

Here are some banana hacks and some banana art. You too can do these things.

Eat bananas with your friends.

WdNBIQf.jpg

Even jesus liked bananas.

iGiZhO6.jpg

Like a boss.

6WwqvHs.jpg

Squirrel.

GJxpKtA.jpg

Hats are cool.

0KtJuha.jpg

You can be anything you want to be.

UEutd6p.png

Bananas are family friendly.

bysVIxB.jpg

Anyways, here's Wonderwall.

G6ipqT1.png

w6a05u4.gif

go Banana! ?

Or4vDvn.png

A banana faq page, I am so impressed...............speechless.....really.   Struggling for words here.......help.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"