Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to Join beta testing

Evilkiss

there are no beta keys for sale. sign up for the beta and it's free. however, it could be late this year or even next year before we enter beta where you can join.

current test tier is PRE-ALPHA. you can buy any of the 3 packages on the store page to jump in right now and begin testing.  there are bugs, things don't work, ui isn't complete, you'll get stuck, stuff breaks.  so keep that in mind.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

2 minutes ago, jetah said:

there are no beta keys for sale. sign up for the beta and it's free. however, it could be late this year or even next year before we enter beta where you can join.

current test tier is PRE-ALPHA. you can buy any of the 3 packages on the store page to jump in right now and begin testing.  there are bugs, things don't work, ui isn't complete, you'll get stuck, stuff breaks.  so keep that in mind.

How do you sign up for the beta? I couldnt find that option

Edited by Evilkiss

21 minutes ago, Evilkiss said:

How do you sign up for the beta? I couldnt find that option

found this on google: 

etDenA9.png

Just now, Evilkiss said:

lewl thank you. I guess account reg signs u up. thanks for your time!

I'm assuming it's still that way.

etDenA9.png

Just now, jetah said:

I'm assuming it's still that way.

eeeh, regardless... By the looks of it after reading that post, I won't be getting into beta at all LMFAO. group 5 (which is  where everyone gets shoved into). GG x]

Just now, Evilkiss said:

eeeh, regardless... By the looks of it after reading that post, I won't be getting into beta at all LMFAO. group 5 (which is  where everyone gets shoved into). GG x]

you can get into current pre-alpha testing now with either of the 3 packages. iirc, it's 50$ which is the base cost of the game!

joining now will give you plenty of knowledge on the skill, gathering, crafting and combat systems. some aren't complete so keep that in mind.

etDenA9.png

Just now, jetah said:

you can get into current pre-alpha testing now with either of the 3 packages. iirc, it's 50$ which is the base cost of the game!

joining now will give you plenty of knowledge on the skill, gathering, crafting and combat systems. some aren't complete so keep that in mind.

I would if i could, sadly college has me dry T_T x] x]. 

Oh well. 

Is the game going to be buy to play pay to play or free to play?

If its not free, will there be a free trial?

Just now, Evilkiss said:

I would if i could, sadly college has me dry T_T x] x]. 

Oh well. 

Is the game going to be buy to play pay to play or free to play?

If its not free, will there be a free trial?

b2p with optional sub. sub item, called VIP, will be tradeable so everyone will have a means to trade something in game for it.  i believe the open beta will be the only (at least for now) free trial.  I'm hoping ACE starts a trial campaign that can act as a demo.

etDenA9.png

Just now, jetah said:

b2p with optional sub. sub item, called VIP, will be tradeable so everyone will have a means to trade something in game for it.  i believe the open beta will be the only (at least for now) free trial.  I'm hoping ACE starts a trial campaign that can act as a demo.

Oh god, there will be an open beta good, good. 

alright, you'll see me during open beta LMFAO.

how much is the B2p game?

I am glad it's at max B2P, P2P automatically is a no from me lol.

Also, i am glad I can at least TRY the game before I buy it, usually I have to give It a no if I can't try it x].

Thank you for your time again! You'll see me during open beta, cuze no way ill be able to enter the close betas lol

5 minutes ago, jetah said:

ALSO will there be a warlock or witch class in the future? or at least a Spirit master class? Just checking you know.

8 minutes ago, jetah said:

Just now, Evilkiss said:

Oh god, there will be an open beta good, good. 

alright, you'll see me during open beta LMFAO.

how much is the B2p game?

I am glad it's at max B2P, P2P automatically is a no from me lol.

Also, i am glad I can at least TRY the game before I buy it, usually I have to give It a no if I can't try it x].

Thank you for your time again! You'll see me during open beta, cuze no way ill be able to enter the close betas lol

already answered the cost part. 

this game may consume quite a bit of time, however, with the passive skill training, you can not activally play it but still train skills. then when you do play it (when schools down) youll have much higher skills.

etDenA9.png

Just now, Evilkiss said:

ALSO will there be a warlock or witch class in the future? or at least a Spirit master class? Just checking you know.

not yet, but i believe there might be some disciplines (skill runes) that you can equip.

etDenA9.png

Just now, jetah said:

already answered the cost part. 

this game may consume quite a bit of time, however, with the passive skill training, you can not activally play it but still train skills. then when you do play it (when schools down) youll have much higher skills.

Oh sorry, i just found it, my bad.! 

1 minute ago, jetah said:

not yet, but i believe there might be some disciplines (skill runes) that you can equip.

hmm i see, well I hope this eventually gets into the game one day ! Thank you for all your intel, time, and patience :] have a good night! 

Just now, Evilkiss said:

hmm i see, well I hope this eventually gets into the game one day ! Thank you for all your intel, time, and patience :] have a good night! 

right now there are about 40 discipline runes. it's easier for ACE to add them than a whole new class.

I am wanting to say there was a witch style one. 

etDenA9.png

1 minute ago, jetah said:

right now there are about 40 discipline runes. it's easier for ACE to add them than a whole new class.

I am wanting to say there was a witch style one. 

I hope so. Most mmos always have LIGHTING FIRE AND FROST. which is so boring to me, this is basically one class  -- mage or sorcerer -- split into three entities focused onto one thing. Its just not my style personally haha. 

I was planning to give druid a shot, seeing as its the only caster that gets my attention a bit.

But if the Discipline can help me achieve a unique style, like a witch, warlock, or spiritmaster, then that's great to hear. ill try to research it a bit.

1 minute ago, Evilkiss said:

I hope so. Most mmos always have LIGHTING FIRE AND FROST. which is so boring to me, this is basically one class  -- mage or sorcerer -- split into three entities focused onto one thing. Its just not my style personally haha. 

I was planning to give druid a shot, seeing as its the only caster that gets my attention a bit.

But if the Discipline can help me achieve a unique style, like a witch, warlock, or spiritmaster, then that's great to hear. ill try to research it a bit.

there should be an image with all of the disciplines via google image search.

etDenA9.png