Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
McFear

Will They Need A Mount?

Yes! No Centaur riding!

Would be lovely to see a Centaur with a archer in his back in a battle... Charge!! and raining arrows... perfect

"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -The Lost Stories  

naxCJH.png

✣Junte-se a nós✣

Would be lovely to see a Centaur with a archer in his back in a battle... Charge!! and raining arrows... perfect

Or... he can just shoot arrows himself, and an archer can invest in something called a Hooooorrrsssse u.u

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Or... he can just shoot arrows himself, and an archer can invest in something called a Hooooorrrsssse u.u

Or, he can enter a enemy camp, destroyng the defenses with one spear trust an the archer can make arrows rain in the camp killing everyone, yay, 9_9

Just think of the teamwork

Edited by Vaands

"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -The Lost Stories  

naxCJH.png

✣Junte-se a nós✣

Would be awesome to see centaur riding as pretty expensive perk on character creation. Hopes are still there that they might introduce that later down the road. As for mounts, I'd argue that their "mount speed" is probably just an ability called "gallop" or something like that.

I imagine there would be some serious design issues. Technologically, lag involved with two players having their locomotion married that way can go wrong. Trickier design wise, you got 2 players moving and attacking almost at once. It's like a 2v1 that you almost can't custard up. You won't get split up, focusing players is more intuitive, enemies have a smaller hitbox to go for than 2 of you.

Two players can be great at that without being mounted. But it takes thinking and a little bit of practice to really do it right. But if you're joined at the hip, well, it sure becomes easier. Plus imagine being told you have to roll centaur because it's the hot new meta, getting paired with a player who is perceived to be better since he didn't have to reroll, then him telling you what to do. 

That could in theory be less than awesome.

I want my god damn centaur mount.. screw the devs :( i'm going to build my own stable, with centaurs and hookers... as a matter of fact.. forget about the stable, and the hookers..

- Berangar  :ph34r: 

Spent over 4.000 hours playing diablo II, i'm curious to why they will not update resolution. 

I would imagine that a centaur would never let anyone ride them as a mount being the proud race they are.

I'd let people ride me ;)

If you know what I mean

Edgy

lets being racist to centaur :D

every time you passed by a centaur, you should ask: "how do you suck the whole horse into your own ass? Oh wait, you bastard!Literally"

Or, he can enter a enemy camp, destroyng the defenses with one spear trust an the archer can make arrows rain in the camp killing everyone, yay, 9_9

Just think of the teamwork

Cause it's not teamwork if the archer is riding a horse along side the Centaur >.>

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P