Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Barab

Crossbows ?

Are we getting crossbows or no ? I will throw down thousands of bones or clams or whatever you call them to get my hands on a nice big crossbow. 

Edited by Barab

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

7 hours ago, Barab said:

Are we getting crossbows or no ? I will throw down thousands of bones or clams or whatever you call them to get my hands on a nice big crossbow. 

Personally, I call them jewgolds. But as to your question..I do not have an answer. I am helping. <.<

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.

9 hours ago, Barab said:

at one point they had crossbow's teased in the skill trees, but i think that is long gone, probably along with the stalker :P [also rip his melee quarterstaff!]

tbh would of made more sense if the non ranger 'ranged discs' were short range crossbows instead of bows. oh well!

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

37 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

at one point they crossbow's teased in the skill trees, but i think that is long gone, probably along with the stalker :P [also rip his melee quarterstaff!]

tbh would of made more sense if the non ranger 'ranged discs' were short range crossbows instead of bows. oh well!

Makes you think they may have been created already. I just have a hard time using an elf toothpick with yarn to launch arrows. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers