Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello to everyone guys!

Marvash93

Ehi guys, 

nice to meet you all! I'm new to Crowfall :D I have a question, hoping that it will not be Off-Topic: I'm playing on the LIVE server but there are always few people (My hours is Rome +1) and one campaign that should be end today. It is normal that there are so few people, or not? XD

Hope to see you in game!

Kinda.

The current live build has being around for a while now so people have grow bored of testing it. I believe the most avid testers are the ones with higher acess level meaning they will be playing in the Test Server. With all that the Live server ends up as a wasteland.

Maybe your time zone is also a issue.

Welcome aboard BTW.

The population is definitely dynamic. Test server has been down for a while except a couple of quick snap tests, so that isn't really pulling people out and there aren't that many people testing much on the EKs on the test server that I've seen. It is really all about the campaign. It was supposed to end, got extended a day, then extended another few days until today.

6 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Kinda.

The current live build has being around for a while now so people have grow bored of testing it. I believe the most avid testers are the ones with higher acess level meaning they will be playing in the Test Server. With all that the Live server ends up as a wasteland.

Maybe your time zone is also a issue.

Welcome aboard BTW.

Ok so just to understand: I have the patron starter pack that, probably, will not allow me to play the test server. So I should upgrade it. But, how many people are playing in test servers? Excluding the bugs and missing content (is a TEST server so it's normal, I know it), is it worth?

Also even the "live" server is very must a test, game is one both servers in pre-alpha still so tons of missing content and bugs will be there both places (though the "live" should be slightly more stable), nowhere yet will you find an actual game

50 minutes ago, Marvash93 said:

Ehi guys, 

nice to meet you all! I'm new to Crowfall :D I have a question, hoping that it will not be Off-Topic: I'm playing on the LIVE server but there are always few people (My hours is Rome +1) and one campaign that should be end today. It is normal that there are so few people, or not? XD

Hope to see you in game!

10 minutes ago, Marvash93 said:

Ok so just to understand: I have the patron starter pack that, probably, will not allow me to play the test server. So I should upgrade it. But, how many people are playing in test servers? Excluding the bugs and missing content (is a TEST server so it's normal, I know it), is it worth?

there are more people on 'live' - there is no world on 'test' and less people.

people either waiting for new patch or new map on live mostly :)

30 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

there are more people on 'live' - there is no world on 'test' and less people.

people either waiting for new patch or new map on live mostly :)

Really? I thought that with the assassin and with some quite important changes in the last patch note the test server would be quite popular.

Though it is true that a new patch should have dropped a few days ago.

3 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Really? I thought that with the assassin and with some quite important changes in the last patch note the test server would be quite popular.

Though it is true that a new patch should have dropped a few days ago.

there is no actual campaign world on test and a lot of peoples EKs are bugged as well.

it was mainly just 2 short snap tests for a few hours

either way i dont actually know how busy it is, but will be quieter than live.

Edited by Tinnis