Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pre-Alpha 5 Live! for January - Official Discussion Thread

I am confused up to now I was allowed to play in the test and now I am locked out? Part of the reason I bough into the game this early was the message they sent close to Xmas that now everyone with pre-order would have access. Confusing for simple minds like mine.

4 minutes ago, Ischmalud said:

I am confused up to now I was allowed to play in the test and now I am locked out? Part of the reason I bough into the game this early was the message they sent close to Xmas that now everyone with pre-order would have access. Confusing for simple minds like mine.

Everyone does have access to the "live" server, and then the less stable and more buggy (potentially game-breaking bugs even) on the "test" server is only accessible for certain ppl (less ppl have access right when it that one get updated, more getting access at later date, though I think you need alpha 2 or higher to ever have access there, otherwise you have to wait for those builds to reach the "live" server (quotation marks around live and test, because both are still very much test servers, just one is earlier testing of the builds than the other)

yea exactly thats how i understood it but tried to log in today and says: user is not entitled - love the phrase btw thats AWESOME! but yea on a side note id like to get back on the live server :P do i need to reinstall a new version or something

The changes to crafting sounds good. They might also make crafting more interactive and not as reliant on RNG. The difficulty scaling is pretty interesting.

That said, nobody commented about it? You guys have been asking for changes like those since forever.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Hey @thomasblair, i saw that old video about disciplines that talked about exploration disciplines and there is lot of good stuff there that hasn't being mentioned in years like the exploration disciplines themselves, disciplines requiring themed items and some really interesting summoning discs (Summon Elemental? Just plain awesome).

So can you confirm those are still a thing? Can we get a news update related to that? That video is from april 16 so a update (maybe a updated video?) is due IMO.

BTW we have newer videos talking about disciplines but they are all about combat or gathering disciplines (which used to be under exporation it seems). So i am focusing on the exploration discs progress and perhaps the crafting discs if they are still a thing.

All disciplines Shown: https://imgur.com/a/RUAcx

Video Link:

Edited by BarriaKarl

10 hours ago, Ischmalud said:

yea exactly thats how i understood it but tried to log in today and says: user is not entitled - love the phrase btw thats AWESOME! but yea on a side note id like to get back on the live server :P do i need to reinstall a new version or something

hmm that is weird, the fact that it says "Testers" under your username, usually means your access should be up and running, maybe it came up since you last tried?, So maybe try again, and if it still says "user is not entitled", send a mail to support@crowfall.com and I am sure they can get you sorted out (usually takes about a few hours (sometimes way less than that, if you really unlucky maybe up to 24 hour, never heard anyone say it taking more than that ever)

+1 to the above post and how about some word specifically about the Scout and/or Tracking in general?  Assassin coming in and Anti-stealth still needing a lot of attention IMO.