Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spirit

Oceanic Dark Horselords

DHL (Dark HorseLords) are looking to recruit not only North American players but Oceanics, people in South East Asian, Japan and Europeans. We are looking forward to Crowfalls coming and hope to extend further towards many other times zones. 

DHL are an old Guild with roots in Shadow Bane, ArcheAge, Guild Wars and a few others.

If you are interested to know more or would like to join please head on over to our website and register: http://darkhorselords.enjin.com/

Please add my name to the Application for a smooth process. 

Seishin,

Dark HorseLords Inner Council

Oceanic Division 

Seishin,

never seen koreans and japanese play together :)

Yes i think that is nearly impossible

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Hi i wanna join this guild looks fun

Hey, please head on over to the DHL website and complete a registration form. Add my name as your sponsor. Thanks. Can't wait to see you!!!

Give :P and add Korea, don't be a hater ;) But think they will end up making their own guild!

I did say Oceanics. They do fall under the general area. Too many countries to name, my dear fellow DHL.

Seishin,

Hey, please head on over to the DHL website and complete a registration form. Add my name as your sponsor. Thanks. Can't wait to see you!!!

I did say Oceanics. They do fall under the general area. Too many countries to name, my dear fellow DHL.

Well timezone wise maybe, but not geographically. If you say Oceanics its just us Aussies, those dirty Kiwis and the Pacific island group. Better saying GMT+6 - GMT+12 friendly heh

Would be interesting to see a breakdown of pledges per region once the KS campaign is finished hmm... :)

That's be interesting but could be difficult to do.

Seishin,

I'm sorry, I am unsure what servers we were in in Shadowbane. But if you'd like to know more I can get that information for you :D

Silentil, I'd like to speak with you :D

Seishin,