Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

January 25, 2018 5.4.2 Snap test Feedback and Bug Reports

The new crowfall patch client has a gray bar at that top that says, "Crowfall Launcher". If your client has that gray bar at the top you have the most up to date patch client. If you have an out of date client you can download both the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/

5.4.2 Snap Test Patch Notes

This snap test is open to the Pre-Alpha 1 through Alpha 3 test groups. 

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

Are you having problems launching the game or some kind of blocker preventing you from progressing? Please Email us! support@crowfall.com

rip cleric stamina block then if your retaliate will take it all

will also hurt users of wood elf camo and guin burrow

and knight stamina appears to be causin the usual consistency issues despite almost being mechanically the same as fury

sprint was already never used much as well

ps i wish we could comment on patch threads. title has wrong number fyi

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Once again, knights using stam as their combat resource comes back to haunt the devs.  I wish they'd just change us back to a third resource bar like all the other classes.

The retaliate changes overall feel quite welcome (with that exception).  Being able to retaliate out of more things makes it more of a strategic choice.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Fixed issues with Racial and Class Skills not granting stats properly.

That's still not working. Although I've trained the +5 Blacksmithing Experimentation in the Man Tree...my Blacksmith Experimentation is the same regardless of whether I'm in a HalfGiant or Minotaur vessel. I'm also not getting the extra STR or INT from the Man Tree when using a HalfGiant.

p.s. doesnt this punish jumping a harvester even more now, on top of dizzy down, if no stam for retaliate.

see also if you ever add using tools vs siege walls and trees as hinted

-

certainly makes the hunger debuff that turns off stam regen hurt more...and now we all going to be burning food faster too

Edited by Tinnis

I logged in with LESS health this build than I had last build.  The additional stats from race/class are not applying.  Something happened obviously, but it wasn't a gain.

I still have 88 strength on this human knight, which is what I had in yesterday's build.  I spent a pile of saved up training time in STR in the Man skill tree right before I logged in.  It's definitely not working.

9 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

p.s. doesnt this punish jumping a harvester even more now, on top of dizzy down, if no stam for retaliate.

see also if you ever add using tools vs siege walls and trees as hinted

-

certainly makes the hunger debuff that turns off stam regen hurt more...and now we all going to be burning food faster too

Also heaven forbid any Knight take a Discipline Retaliate!

ScornofLife2.jpg

The chicken ticker is ticking down much faster than last build... maybe twice as fast?  It's really hard to stay fed in this.   Apple value has gone through the roof again.

Also, there is still no broadcast when someone plants a bane tree.  There's no warning a keep is being sieged until someone starts hitting the Tree of Life.  This one really really needs a fix.

And I have taken 4k fall dmg in the throne room of a fort (not jumping just walking), and 4k fall dmg going up the ramp from the main hall to the ToL room in the Archenstone keep.

Finally, the NPC cats can no longer stun their targets.  They do the animation but the power never goes off.

Edited by Durenthal

• The cooldown of all Retaliate abilities has been reduced to three seconds EXCEPT for Knight's Retaliate which is temporarily set to 15 seconds.
  • Retaliate now costs 75 Stamina, except for Knight Retaliate which remains without cost for the time being.

Dare we hope that they will take knights off stamina?

1 hour ago, Ussiah said:

Can also confirm wood elf druid NOT getting benefits of class or race training from 2nd tier.

So seems like still not flagged or correctly reading the flags based on race/class.

How are you playing a wood elf druid? I can't select that combination, or any other combination with druid.

Edit: Nevermind. I forgot to change the gender.

Edited by Arkade

7 minutes ago, Arkade said:

How are you playing a wood elf druid? I can't select that combination, or any other combination with druid.

Edit: Nevermind. I forgot to change the gender.

dont worry, not just u

the ui and default non active gender selection is currently very unitiuative

Retaliate

• Retaliate on Cleric, Druid, Ranger, and Templar are NOT removing Root as stated in the patch notes. Did not test other classes, suppress, blind or CD increases.
  • Retaliate does not use stamina when used.
  • Retaliate still has a 30 second CD.
Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

- In 5.3 when time is going into the bank and you use that time to fill a pip in a node, the bank does not cease filling; in 5.4 it does cease filling the bank. I prefer the behavior of 5.3 in this regard.
- After killing a fort guard the target UI in the upper left of the screen did not disappear, and as long as it remained on my screen I could not interact with anything in the world. I could not use crafting tables or corpses. Logging to the lobby and back into the world resolved this.
- The "local bank" window is deceptively larger than the usable UI element would have one believe, which at least goes to explain why placing it too close to the inventory panel makes the latter unusable.

- After using chests my inventory will open while I move. It doesn't matter if I close the chest/bank window before moving or not, the mouse cursor will appear and the inventory/equipment panels will open for less than a second. You should be able to see it happen in the following video. The video is slowed so you can catch the issue but all I pressed at the time of recording was movement keys.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

1) after dead my UI meteres (harvesting pips and berserker crash UI) disappeared

2) axe mastery passive not working (not triggered) if in main hand not axe (axe in second hand)

3) banner of storm still not working. at least with boars or its hard to notice 30% of mitigation vs 5% mitigation. also in tooltip details bonus shows up, in main UI resists it does not calculated correctly.

4) furious slash combo still affecting berserker UI, it does not appear

5) wood and stone sometimes goes underground

6) strange sound effect of waterfalls at the temple makes me cry

7) strange rng on basic gathering. sometimes I have nothing, sometimes 5+ in a row

8) blood craze passive orbs still goes underground

9) 145 con and 44 con - no difference, 5700 hp melee class.

overall this ui make me cry. it is hard to test something with such things. I need to close all and open all which hover half of my screen and main visible UI elements. first 3.x UI was way better (except detailed stats ofc)

it is time to give us finally possibility to MOVE UI elements...

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Trees around chaos beachhead - when you chop them, instead of cutting them completely down, the damage bar disappears and the tree remains. Happened on about 12 knotwood near the target dummies.  Soulein confirmed the same thing. 

Race/Class are still not providing the benefits to the vessel. 

R3 Spruce at 1589.4, 1.1, 1513.1 - There are 2 out of the 4 nodes that drop all doobers straight through the ground. 

I was entering the fort throne room at Black Mire and my elkin was teleported up to the top of the building. 

There was a moment when MarsJust and I were working with a group on cats near Black Mire and both of us had a bug at the same time where a cat's health bar became stuck on our screens, stayed for about 50 seconds and then disappeared. This happened at the exact same time for both of us. 

Edited by Spawl

when harvesting (logging) with all pips full, if character turned or moved into tree while chopping it went into stuck/ freefall mode;  solved by triggering pips

crafting fun, maybe needs a bit more explanation re: how to use experimentation (maybe just a tooltip)