Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

January 25, 2018 5.4.2 Snap test Feedback and Bug Reports

8 hours ago, Scree said:

• Trees of Life have a "back" for positioning when being murdered by stealthy Assassins using Backstab. 
  • Confirmed that positional-free power Call Darkness works against Trees of Life

15 minutes ago, Anhrez said:

Confirmed Tree of Life has a Butt-Crack? as that defines the 'back' for positioning right?> 

ONclDEU.png

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

When applying time to a skill via the time bank, if the skill is already being trained and the time added is enough to complete the pip, training stops. Once I am finished applying time, the dialogue box asks me if I want to stop training. I have to click Confirm to start it training again.

Adding time via the time bank shouldn't cause training to stop unless the skill has reached 100. I supposed you could change the message in the dialogue box to say "start training", but I think it would be more intuitive to just not stop the training unless it has hit 100.

Also, sometimes when I log in, there is nothing displayed in the time bank for a given tree, even though there is time in the bank.

Edited by Arkade

Skills already trained don’t show up unless you click on them to start training then they fill back up to previously trained levels. That also means it doesn’t recognize prerequisites until you have clicked on all of them in sequence 

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

TEST CW (and all TEST EKs) crashed at 1020am CST.  Or maybe it wasn't a crash.

In either case, when the server came back up, race/class stats are now applying to vessels.

Edited by Durenthal

16 minutes ago, Durenthal said:

TEST CW (and all TEST EKs) crashed at 1020am CST.  Or maybe it wasn't a crash.

In either case, when the server came back up, race/class stats are now applying to vessels.

Hurray! The new client went up yesterday but not the server. Glad to hear we can put this one to bed. Are your max Hitpoints at the correct values now?

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

37 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

Hurray! The new client went up yesterday but not the server. Glad to hear we can put this one to bed. Are your max Hitpoints at the correct values now?

It appears so.  I haven't done the math on CON to HP to be sure though.  I need to activate my last account so I've got an untrained baseline to compare everything to.

8 minutes ago, Durenthal said:

It appears so.  I haven't done the math on CON to HP to be sure though.  I need to activate my last account so I've got an untrained baseline to compare everything to.

3 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

how much hp are we meant to get from one con? (or half giant 60 con etc)

I think it's 3.1 HP per point of CON.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

7 minutes ago, Destrin said:

I think it's 3.1 HP per point of CON.

which would be +186 from halfgiant's 60 and a +279 from sacrifice's +90 attribute?

that like maybe an auto attack. ;p

Edited by Tinnis

12 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

which would be +186 from halfgiant's 60 and a +279 from sacrifice's +90 attribute?

Yeah... it's a pretty weak conversion when compared to disc powers and HP from gear.  I went through my data and I didn't seem to write this one down anywhere... so... i may be out to lunch.

Though I will say... i think that this is okay... i would rather have the bigger differences come from things like player crafted gear and discs... instead of passive training... it means the gap between a 3 month old toon, and a 3 year old toon isn't as big.

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Woodelf Druid

Getting stats now but it seems like Focused Spark is maxed out at 35-36 distance.

I am trained at +10 range, so should be able to hit up to 40. Faerie Flames and Lightning Strike seem to be working correctly,

I haven't thoroughly tested the other druid spells but I am guessing it is worth checking if there is some max range assigned to the abilities including focused spark.

Edited by Ussiah

8 minutes ago, Destrin said:

Yeah... it's a pretty weak conversion when compared to disc powers and HP from gear.  I went through my data and I didn't seem to write this one down anywhere... so... i may be out to lunch.

Though I will say... i think that this is okay... i would rather have the bigger differences come from things like player crafted gear and discs... instead of passive training... it means the gap between a 3 month old toon, and a 3 year old toon isn't as big.

well, need to see them stats on that half-elf and their impact cos they are so important over an active power! </s>

anyone looked into dex and intel growth per point? [already been there done that for spirit to sp...]

4 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

well, need to see them stats on that half-elf and their impact cos they are so important over an active power! </s>

anyone looked into dex and intel growth per point? [already been there done that for spirit to sp...]

The dex difference between half elf and nethari assassin was significant. It was a fair amount of damage and mitigation. Somewhere around 2-3% dmg/mitigation IIRC. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

6 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

Yes i have... but only on like 1 class each.. so i am not sure if it affects them differently.

Crit is either 0.05 or 0.055 per point of Dex

Crit Dmg is either 0.05 or 0.055 per point if Int

Support Power is 1.7 per point of Spirit.

Healing Mod is either 0.05 or 0.055 per point of Int.

Final Damage Modifier is either 0.05 or 0.055 per point of Str.

Armour is either 0.05 or 0.055 per point of Dex.

Not sure if all classes have two sources that feed AP, but the ones i checked did... AND:

AP from your Primary source is 1.1 per point
AP from your Secondary source is 0.6 per point

Edited by Destrin

YouTube Channel

4 hours ago, blazzen said:

One other consideration - the druid retaliate is a pretty strong heal. The amount it heals will likely need to be adjusted if retaliate changes stay. 

as well as cleric shield

1 hour ago, Destrin said:

sign. +1 as passive or teleport or additional power slot or range is much more than some stats like +con on race.

but str or dex can be good bonus for harvesters and combat overall

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Monster Training Node: Personal Damage Modifier is providing a +5% instead of -5% which ends up INCREASING the amount of damage taken on a Monster Vessel.

Champ 3rd LMB Massive Smash still can not Hit when in Ultimate Warrior 2.

ScornofLife2.jpg

• Removed specific callout about Stealth Tray from Shadows Linger.

This issue wasn't just a display bug. This passive power could not be loaded into the stealth tray. Unless of course it is not intended to be loaded out in the stealth tray. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

ya I have it around 3.5(ish) as up 7 over 2 vessel levels .. but its confusion as you get +50 health for leveling your vessel without any attributes increased.

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

As you can tell I have been hammering away at the Vessel / Sacrifice mechanic and I have an oddity in the Vessel Display.  When I swapped to a new Vessel and I immediately hit the (I) to see the Character Sheet I see an odd disconnect in the info.

• We start injured or somehow below our Max HP which ticks up in accordance with out HP regen stat
  • Our 'Health' value is different than our HP value ... until you close the UI and then re-open it and then we see parity in the Health / HP values

Lqxm8s9.png

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png