Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Controling Points

septim

OK, we know we get resources from mines and such, but how does one go about claiming these? I'm curious if it will be like kill a npc and a ring pops up, and stay in the ring to control it, or maybe something totally different. I might also add that there is also a free for all server how will that work with it as well, what is the community's ideas on this?

My guess is you gather certain resources in the world at large, and you have to "hold" a mine/lumbermill to refine them into better materials, taking x amount of time per stack of resources.  These are then used to build forts, siege weapons, and other wartime  buildings.  They might (and I really hope this is the case) also be used to build/upgrade your castle/city in the Eternal Kingdoms, essentially allowing there to be a certain degree of scale and prestige that comes with successfully winning campaigns and bringing those resources back.

If its not in your 'territory' and its a FFA/open world mine or whatever, then it should be 'controlled' by those who take it over (in the sense that you have man power there controlling who is there mining etc)