Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Stumpstuff

January 26, 2018 5.4.2 Snap test Feedback and Bug Reports

Ability Bug: Knight's Shield Bash

It currently takes 4 LMB attacks to charge Shield Bash - the tooltip says it should take 3 - in 5.2 and before, it took 3 hits to charge

Edited by Izalea

Also ontop of knights LMB. Druid is supposed to trigger Spark Focus after 3 hits, instead it takes 4 hits to trigger.

If a Myrm Nets and then IMMEDIATELY uses the pull, you are unable to retaliate the net or the pull at all.

Edited by Ussiah

First time on Test since Live went up, thus started with zero training.

Issue 1:  Was training two trees in the Profession group (Crafting Basics and Exploration Basics), and one each in the Race and Class groups, due to not having unlocked other trees yet.  Left training to run over night and when I checked in the morning, with all skills finished, the Racial Basics and Class Basics trees were as expected with skills done and time in the time bank.  The Crafting Basics and Exploration Basics trees on the other hand were showing no time in the bank and no button to use time on a skill.  Starting training both, went back to each and still no time or button to use time.  Started training in the Race and Class trees, allocated stored time with no issue.   Upon going back to the Crafting and Exploration trees again the respective banks now showed time and I was able to allocate it.  All trees were (and still are) on the first node of the tree.

Issue 2:  Hours later checking on training none of my skills show how much time is left to train.  Stopping a skill, leaving the tree, and returning to it does not correct the issue.  Restarted the skill at this time does not help.  Stopping and immediately restarting also does not help.

EDIT:  This is all done from the lobby.

Edited by KohrAh

Lots of bugs in skill training

Skills just stopping and I have to keep up with whats what.  This is a killer before we even get in game.   The timers stop and you have to reset them before the bank takes over.

• When the camera is forced close to the character because of proximity to terrain or objects, it causes the character model to flicker in and out.
  • Survivalist rune - Bounty of the Land passive stats (survivalist, apples, bloodworms) persist on the vessel after the rune has been removed.
Edited by Hyriol

Posting here for player visibility - the "true" cooldown of the new Retaliate (the value will change slightly with training of course):

P.S. I forgot to note it in the actual video LOL - it's about 10 seconds max, less with some Stamina training :lol: 

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

1) Berserker pigs in Chaos Beachhead are "stuck" and unresponsive to attack if they are on harvestable terrain when you attack them.

2) When you die you lose all the progression you have made in your level.

3) When you move stuff out of the Spirit Bank and into your inventory the items become bugged.  I have some daggers, apples and gathering mats that are broken and in my inventory.  Cant move them, cant destroy them, cant use them.

4) Was playing the Assassin and eventually figured out that Hammers were better than Daggers, even with a Mastery of Daggers rune and no Mastery of Hammers equipped on the Assassin vessel.  Wish I had known about the weapon racks before crafting a set of daggers and chest armor.

Edited by Zolaz

The Chivalry tree has a "Personal Healing Modifier" skill. This skill gives up to a maximum of .05% increased healing. The Barbarian tree has a similar skill which gives up to .2% increased healing.

Is that intended? 

Long Cooldown Reduction is not properly applying to all abilities.

Woodelf Druid:

ONLY worked on Blight, Aurora Emitter, and Faerie Flames. Tested with trained and untrained Woodelf Druid.

Did not work with Lightning Strike, Call Storm, Shroud of Darkness, Tornado, or any of the scarecrow abilities.

Also "Needlin Haystack" states is has a CD of 24 but actually has a cooldown of 42.

Additionally most skills had 1 longer CD than stated CD on both trained and untrained Woodelf Druid. (I believe this is universal and part of a global 1 second CD that is added to every ability)

Video as support/evidence. (Edit:Aurora Emitter is having CD reduced)

Edited by Ussiah

I am also getting the "Connecting to Zone" after which I get bumped back to lobby. Happens on both the campaign and the EK. I tried a complete re-install of the game on a different local disk but error still persist. It is also in an entirely different folder from the other LIVE server. Verified it has access through the Windows firewall. If anyone has found a fix for this please let me know.

Update: I went through the logs after emailing them to support. Found what appears to be some C library errors. Tried uninstalling all C++ libraries on my computer and re-installing the one provided for in the documentation. Tested and was still seeing the same problem. Tested on another PC that was Windows 7 instead of Windows 10. Verified that I could log in successfully. I haven't reformatted in a long time so went through reformat. Re-installed Crowfall and had no problems logging in.

Edited by ZeFx

5 minutes ago, Vicid said:

Ran into a truly nasty bug.  I think the Champs ultimate is causing fall damage

I've done it once to an enemy player and it happened to me today

We've seen phantom fall damage running through the keep great halls, and the fort lodges as well. we weren't on champs, or HG either.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

[Timestamp: 10 seconds]: Having the passive from [Minor Discipline] Punch Drunk proc when you're casting a 50%-charge C power will allow the player to inadvertently double-cast their C, consuming 100% of Soul Power at once. This will also cancel the effect of the first C cast.

P.S. I also dun goofed pretty hard regardless of this bug, I pray forgiveness from Anthrage and all Champion players who witness this atrociously missed opportunity :(

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

Hey there.

After testing earlier, here are some thing I stumbled into. Might already been posted, but I still will give you what I’ve  found.

1. Bard speed skill is equipable in harvest mode as a assassin but not if you are playing confessor. What’s the use of out of combat speed buff, if you can’t use it out of combat?

Or better said, it’s equipable but you can’t use it. It always show the message weapon missing.

2. Cleric. If the tooltip of Illuminate is correct, two buffs (healing and mana reg) should be given by activating it. Both are granted, heal is still working like on live, but even that I get the mana reg buff in the buff section, I won’t get back any mana. Or did you just turn it down from a good portion on live server to now like nothing at all?

so either way the tooltip is incorrect and Illuminae got cut of it’s mana reg or the mana reg is bugged.

3. Sometimes when you die, the world is in an eternal blue/night mode until you die again. It’s kinda neat looking thou, but give you headaches too. ;)

Have a nice day. :)

Edited by Skruggz

Assassin Toxin application :

Testing on the dummies, LMB.  Basic Poison.  When attacking 1 dummy count the number of blows before Toxin is applied.  Move to the next.. and repeat.

I get anywhere from 1-19 attack before the toxin is applied, so while on the first attack is extremely lucky, then 19 attacks to get a Toxin application.  That seems extremely random.  So lets look exclusively at the +15 attacks.

In the course of around 100 dummies I had over 17+ dummy attacks, which took 15 or more LMB attacks for Toxin to apply.   Working as intended?

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

On 1/26/2018 at 5:28 PM, Spawl said:

Rogue Tree - Personal Crit Modifier is not displaying the time left to train the 4th pip which I am on. The display shows it should be around 5% of the way done, but no hour/seconds listed. 

Both of these were the skills I was training when the server dropped and now they have the same time bug. When I looked more, every skill I was training at reset is not displaying. I've attempted to switch to another skill (which did display the time) start training and switch back and there is no difference. I can switch to the time bank and it does accumulate correctly. I logged completely to desktop and this issue still exists. 

Think I’m seeing the same thing on a few skills.  It looks like it’s 99% complete, but doesn’t allow me to know how much time is left or when I add time to it, no progress is made.  I’ve just move on to another tree as this is a stopper in that particular tree.

There is no race line for advancement of runecrafting. And both Fairy and Elf have the same woodworking and Logging lines? 
Should one of them be runecrafting? 
Training with over a day in the timebank is custardy. I am not sure exactly how it is custardy but there is something custardy with it. I am getting some cheap trains somehow but time is still being spent. Some combination of clicks and or skill picks is doing something weird.