Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jjohnsin

Announcement! New Series! "Jj Builds Builds!"

Hey guys, 

Jj here. As many of you may or may not know I'm a pretty big nerd when it comes to theorycrafting. I love finding weird, cool, and goofy builds (that may work sometimes and not work sometimes). I've been kind of thinking about a series where I create different builds, and then explain my theorycrafting behind them as well as providing tips and tricks for the class/build. I'll always be sure to have at least a little bit of game play to show so you guys can see the build in action! 

The idea is to have 2 videos for every build that I create basically. The plan is to first upload a gameplay video of the build without any description of it or anything. I'll upload an explanation video a few days later after I have time work on and polish it. Like I said, the explanation video will explain; all my thinking behind the stats, abilities, passive, etc in the build, damage/healing/cc combos, sometimes damage testing numbers, etc, etc, etc. If there is anything in specific you guys can think of now to include, let me know!

So without further ado, here is the first gameplay video of the series - PRICKLY DUELIST! Hope you all enjoy and I look forward to putting out a video explaining the build here in the next few days!

Am so disappoint. Did expect use of "Thorns" and "Prickly Skin" Discipline...
Oh wait, those Disciplines are complete jokes and wouldn't help you in a fight at all!

Thought about trying to do similar videos myself, looked fun and nice work. 
Even though I know how much potential damage there is with Duelist I was not prepared for that burst <3

ScornofLife2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Scorn said:

Am so disappoint. Did expect use of "Thorns" and "Prickly Skin" Discipline...
Oh wait, those Disciplines are complete jokes and wouldn't help you in a fight at all!

Thought about trying to do similar videos myself, looked fun and nice work. 
Even though I know how much potential damage there is with Duelist I was not prepared for that burst <3

I actually have a few clips of using full thorns with thornshield and the passive. It's only meh, that's it...it CAN do some potential damage in group fights. It's just so outshined by haunt and retribution as both proc on DoT ticks and thorns does not. And I didn't have a ton of ability slots, but I'll show all the variants in my vid!

Yeh tbh it caught me off guard too :D wish I recorded audio...was just @Destrin saying "they're killing me, they're killing me! Wait....Scorn is dead?" LOL

5 hours ago, Tinnis said:

cool. as ever - everyone needs to put "Crowfall" in their youtube title though, otherwise searching for it will generally fail, regardless of your tags.

Changed title, thx Tinnis

5 minutes ago, Jjohnsin said:

"they're killing me, they're killing me! Wait....Scorn is dead?"

I believe I was saying "I'm a big strong cleric and nothing can stop me".... :ph34r:

Very convenient that you didn't record the Audio!

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel