Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jj Builds Builds - Ep. 1

Jjohnsin

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to announce the first episode of Jj Builds Builds! This one will be one of my favorite Duelist builds - PRICKLY DUELIST! I had a good time putting everything together, and I really hope you guys enjoy it and get at least a little info or inspiration to try this build or make your own. 

I explain where the build idea originated, the different versions i've tried out and all sorts of other stuff. It was the first youtube video with explanation that I've ever done so I apologize for any poor audio quality, etc, etc. If you have feedback or things that you would prefer that I do in the future please let me know and I can make that happen. I do ramble a little bit, but I tried to cut it down as much as I can. However, since it's the first video and duelist is probably my most played class I did go a little longer explaining some duelist combos and tips and tricks so feel free to skip through that part if you'd like! Like I said, please leave some feedback and I hope you all enjoy!

PRICKLY DUELIST!!!

3 hours ago, McTan said:

Cool idea. Knowing you a little (particularly the other vids you've made),  I'd suggest ending with you playing the build actively. Looking forward to seeing what you make of it.

I've got a gameplay vid in the description, the plan was to put some gameplay at the end (and normally I will I think) but it was already getting so long I wanted to wrap it up. If you want to see some gameplay of it definitely check out the other vid :D