Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Consume rewards?

Frawns

If I bought the Pioneer pack, should I consume the rewards now or when the game releases? 

Wondering if I use them now, I won't be able to use them later in the Full game. :P

Thanks !

2 hours ago, Frawns said:

If I bought the Pioneer pack, should I consume the rewards now or when the game releases? 

Wondering if I use them now, I won't be able to use them later in the Full game. :P

Thanks !

Welcome to the forums.

Consuming a package means to unbundle it. If you bought the Pioneer pack yourself, it is not necessary to unpack it right now. You will have test access anyways. Once you opened your package, you won't be able to transfer it to another account anymore. In such a case you could call support@crowfall.com to rebundle it if necessary.  

As far as i know, the crowns are not yet implemented, which would mean that you won't be able to use them right now anyways. VIP is not yet active, too. Even if VIP would be active (which should happen soon), during testing the tickets won't be ultimately consumed by using them - all rewards will be completely reset at launch. Test access is mainy based on the total sum you spent for crowfall - if you bought a pioneer pack for 80 buck, you are on beta-1 test access level, no matter if you keep the bundle yourself or not.

So regarding your package - no reason to open it right now.