Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

January 29, 2018 5.4.2 Snap test Feedback and Bug Reports

The new crowfall patch client has a gray bar at that top that says, "Crowfall Launcher". If your client has that gray bar at the top you have the most up to date patch client. If you have an out of date client you can download both the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/

5.4.2 Snap Test Patch Notes

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

Are you having problems launching the game or some kind of blocker preventing you from progressing? Please Email us! support@crowfall.com

When a Knight Chain-Pulls a target standing on a hollow Keep (stone) wall while the Knight is standing above the hollowed-out section of a wall, the target will sometimes be dragged down to the ground floor of that wall section, rather than horizontally to the level that the Knight is standing on.

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

Need JC tables in keeps are only in forts right now 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

5 minutes ago, Destrin said:

@thomasblair Thank you for making stats on components worth. Need more testing.. but first test is Destrin approved.

SP.jpg

A weekend well spent then. Against best practices I pushed it into today's 5.4.2 build so you guys didn't have to wait and get used to the current combines. I am hoping with the changes I got in from the weekend we won't have to substantial change what the combines produce. Planks even have more than 5 combinations now @Frykka!

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

campaignt 5.4:

I have all time while trying to enter map "connecting to zone" for ~10-15 seconds and then back to main menu.

looks like server performance twiks related? coz I didnt change anything on my PC

in logs are spam of

{"body":"[AssetBundleManager] Please initialize AssetBundleManifest by calling AssetBundleManager.Initialize()","time":"2018-01-30T01:21:32.322Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}

client is updated, repaired

ek 5.4:

waking all the time. then failed to load zone...

it is actually very rarely I even able to start up any EK on test. wtf is going on?

also can you explain red comment about Virtual box? I supposed we can't even start CF inside VB machines coz 256 max GF memory is a limit. I tryed to set up healing box dummy inside EK and get failed coz black screen all the time I start client

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

So now need to get around and test the gem/cut formats ... then the settings.

can a brother get ... some EXPORT/IMPORT resets!!!! 

wQDo5Re.png

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

2 minutes ago, Anhrez said:

So now need to get around and test the gem/cut formats ... then the settings.

can a brother get ... some EXPORT/IMPORT resets!!!! 

wQDo5Re.png

You are missing an additional 3 stats on that. I am guessing you imported one you had already crafted from Live? Rings have up to 4 stats when fully crafted. Those missing stats won't show up, you are going to need to craft them from scratch.

Thomas Blair
Follow us on Twitter 

11 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

You are missing an additional 3 stats on that. I am guessing you imported one you had already crafted from Live? Rings have up to 4 stats when fully crafted. Those missing stats won't show up, you are going to need to craft them from scratch.

yay!!!

LR0tCJt.png

16 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

so is it Gems have a stat when polished? Cut adds anothee stat, Ring/setting adds more stats? 

LR0tCJt.png

8 minutes ago, Destrin said:

Combined two Stitched Leather around 10 AP each for a bow grip and got this with 1 pip at a time... Is this right @thomasblair ? I nearly nutted myself.

BAHAHAHA.jpg

omg ..... 

LR0tCJt.png

@thomasblair

So far Venark, Srathor and I are grinding through some tables and we all agree it 'feels' a lot better. the number seems worthy of theory-crafting and the combinations are already causing some build discussions which can only be good

Seeing some Knottwood planks as combine outputs for premium plank combines

Spruce Spruce Yew Knotwood Plank
Spruce Spruce Birch Knotwood Plank
Spruce Spruce Ash Knotwood Plank

LR0tCJt.png

The stats on Runetool sigils and tools (e.g. Crit Chance: Ore) are many times lower than previously... The base for blue Sigils in this stat used to be 3.125 (IIRC), but now it's 0.094. Experimenting on Grade for the final combine also doesn't affect those stats anymore, only Damage.

2 minutes ago, Anhrez said:

@thomasblair

So far Venark, Srathor and I are grinding through some tables and we all agree it 'feels' a lot better. the number seems worthy of theory-crafting and the combinations are already causing some build discussions which can only be good

Seeing some Knottwood planks as combine outputs for premium plank combines

Spruce Spruce Yew Knotwood Plank
Spruce Spruce Birch Knotwood Plank
Spruce Spruce Ash Knotwood Plank

Knotwood is the default for an option that has no output. Seems inconsistent with the others no that I look at it. Will change to Unexpected results in a future build.

Thomas Blair
Follow us on Twitter 

Just now, Xarrayne said:

The stats on Runetool sigils and tools (e.g. Crit Chance: Ore) are many times lower than previously... The base for blue Sigils in this stat used to be 3.125 (IIRC), but now it's 0.094. Experimenting on Grade for the final combine also doesn't affect those stats anymore, only Damage.

Since those same stats can now also come from 4 armor pieces, the stats on tools came down to compensate.

Grade never alters previous stats, only Sheen does that. Grade is for any new stat to the item introduced at that step. If a 2nd new stat is introduced at a stage it is called Luster.

Thomas Blair
Follow us on Twitter 

Just now, thomasblair said:

Since those same stats can now also come from 4 armor pieces, the stats on tools came down to compensate.

Grade never alters previous stats, only Sheen does that. Grade is for any new stat to the item introduced at that step. If a 2nd new stat is introduced at a stage it is called Luster.

Oh wait you're right about the Grade not affecting the stats, it never did - it goes up when you go from Sigil to Tool, but yeah the Grade stat never did anything to those stats - my bad :lol: 

Since Tools only have one component for this stat (Sigils), will this go back up again at some point (i.e. did the stats on sigils get swept up in the "reduce all stats on components" pass)? Or have the stats on the tools been purposefully reduced because we can now get hella more stats from Harvesting-based armour sets?