Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

January 29, 2018 5.4.2 Snap test Feedback and Bug Reports

- Going from Survival tray to Melee tray didn't stop Spotting and Revenge passives from seemingly affecting me even though they aren't loaded into that tray:

cvoHR43.png

- After hitting a target with the Templar Censure power I was able to use the 3rd LMB attack to generate 2 pips instead of one. After a few seconds that effect fades and only 1 pip is generated. (TBH considering how difficult it is to hit someone with Censure maybe this should stay as is. :P)

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

7 minutes ago, moneda said:

- After hitting a target with the Templar Censure power I was able to use the 3rd LMB attack to generate 2 pips instead of one. After a few seconds that effect fades and only 1 pip is generated. 

To be clear, only the target hit by Censure gives the Templar 2 pips.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

36 minutes ago, moneda said:

Going to guess this bug has something to do with the 'Devotion' power.  Perhaps they share parts of the same "pip generating" sub-power and there are a few wires crossed.

Edited by Kirchhoff

15 minutes ago, Kirchhoff said:

Going to guess this bug has something to do with the 'Devotion' power.  Perhaps they share parts of the same "pip generating" sub-power and their are a few wires crossed.

30 minutes ago, moneda said:

yes, looks like the behavior when attacking a target with sin (which devotion can apply via next few group member hits) and seemed to wear off in about the same amount of time duration as sin does. [~20 sec duration?]

but no sin debuff icon above the dummy head.

and did not have devotion even on your tray, let alone active with the buff that applies sin for next few hits etc

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

9 hours ago, Durenthal said:

Bugs:  Ghost Army utterly destroys Trees of Life and walls.  Hits Tree of Life about 50 times per cast.  3-4 casts takes a tree down.

Things like Druid Lightning Combo on each cast also hit the tree like 5 times per combo portion.  I wonder if the tree of life / bane trees have multiple hit boxes.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

14 hours ago, makkon said:

campaignt 5.4:

I have all time while trying to enter map "connecting to zone" for ~10-15 seconds and then back to main menu.

looks like server performance twiks related? coz I didnt change anything on my PC

in logs are spam of

{"body":"[AssetBundleManager] Please initialize AssetBundleManifest by calling AssetBundleManager.Initialize()","time":"2018-01-30T01:21:32.322Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}

client is updated, repaired

ek 5.4:

waking all the time. then failed to load zone...

it is actually very rarely I even able to start up any EK on test. wtf is going on?

also can you explain red comment about Virtual box? I supposed we can't even start CF inside VB machines coz 256 max GF memory is a limit. I tryed to set up healing box dummy inside EK and get failed coz black screen all the time I start client

Could you please send your client log to support@crowfall.com. We will take a look at the problem. The more client logs you send the better, it allows us to look for patterns.

Hey guys Long time tester here. I have not tested since before christmas vacation but , I have been keeping up with the forums and updates.

My question is if i was to start testing again and playing would I have fun doing so? 

3 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Hey guys Long time tester here. I have not tested since before christmas vacation but , I have been keeping up with the forums and updates.

My question is if i was to start testing again and playing would I have fun doing so? 

5.4 has more "game" to it than any of the other BW patches before it.  But if you are looking for a game play loop just to have "fun", then no. Still a lot of testing things going on, and the map is rather small.  5.5 should be pretty gamey if they add the bigger maps.  So if you are still on the fence i would wait... but... worth poking your head in to 5.4 IMO.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

5 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Can't answer that for you bud, I'm in the same boat.  Hardly touched it since Christmas.  

2 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Good to see you fellas still active @Destrin @KrakkenSmacken Miss the friends and foe testers . 

The team is playing Life is Feudal but .. I'm a caster type player not much into this nothing but melee archery thing. 

You will be glad to know that fessor felt really good in the previous patch of 5.4.. With these new crafting changes I haven't had new gear made for me... but i have a feeling they gunna hurt.

YouTube Channel

I don't know if its at my end but when using sacrifice system, the right clicking or dragging items to the sacrifice window does not feel as responsive. Anyone with similar issue?

"When you fear death, your sword becomes useless. When you fear nothing, the world fears you".
~ Connacht The Wolf.

23 minutes ago, Eschatos said:

I don't know if its at my end but when using sacrifice system, the right clicking or dragging items to the sacrifice window does not feel as responsive. Anyone with similar issue?

For me the issue is that I have to wait for the tooltip of the sacrificial item to load before right-clicking seems to register, and even then it might take more than one click to get it listed in the window; makes the process feel tedious and slower/longer than necessary.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Burning hatred spawns its orbs way behind the target when using a ranged weapon/bow

There are no curved daggers on the basic weapon racks

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

@thomasblair saw the stream where scimitar was killed because of artwork. Is there any chance could put it back in and just have it work as it has been for the past?

im using a legacy one in test and there have been zero issues with it besides call storm not getting the bonus range from training. 

Scim is pretty much all I play currently and hate to wait a month to play it again

EDIT: As far as animations, the only added skill(Call Storm) does have an animation already. Just obviously don't see the model waving a sword.

Edited by Ussiah

Reposting @Gradishar 's question from the Live stream, since it came in too late but was a very good one:

Clerics can only generate C power by using LMB or taking damage, which means unless they front-line and throw hammers a lot they only get to use C once or twice in a 10 minute fight... Can this be adjusted so that they generate even a tiny tiny amount of C power for healing (which is what they are/should be focusing on when they're heal-specced), at least with their class-based skills? This is fine for the damage-based C, if you can/want to make that distinction?

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

Thanks again for the extended Q&A @thomasblair & @mhalashace but considering the answers re: Templar and weapons I'd like to formally request the Adjudicator major discipline be made to work with 2-handed swords. The active power of that discipline does Holy damage and the passive scales off of Sin placed on an enemy target... it seems like it was literally made for the Templar but has never been used because of a weapon limitation. Now that we know that limitation is (at least currently) permanent I think this change would be for the best.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

the answer to how AP functions for @Destrin's question is not adequate  

"10 ap equals 1 dps on your weapon"

does attack power number scale against a power's "weapon % damage" value? e.g. AP = 100. power does 100 + 200% = therefore 100 + 200 = 300 damage [perhaps divided by 10 here or something e.g. 100 + 20 = 120 etc?

i'd test this using the cleric C divine order but in 5.3 it does not work and does not grant any bonus AP from the clerics SP

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png