Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Streamer Twitch.tv/0monstro

0Monstro

Hello everyone!

I am a Brazilian MMO Streamer, actually focused on another game (BDO SA) thanks to all my viewers and supporters #1 for the last few Months, but investing and preparaing myself and my followers for the CrowFall - probaly the biggest and best MMO that we will see in next years!!!!

Also i am going to go Live Stream everyday few hours from now on until softlaunch and foward (hope to happens sometime this year) trying to grab as much players from Brazil and south america  as possible that are missing a good brand new MMO without the same quest/grind boring mechanics that we have been exposed in the last "big games".

Also i am doing a LOT of researchs about the game mechanics, yes i know its a pre alpha and a lot may change yet, but would be great to have a good collection of information to give to my viewers during the lives, so if anyone can post any kind of good infos here or good links i appreciate a lot.

Thanks and Regards community, hope we talk a lot from now on.
Twitch.tv/0monstro

Guild recruitment:

Edited by 0Monstro

29 minutes ago, 0Monstro said:

Also i am doing a LOT of researchs about the game mechanics, yes i know its a pre alpha and a lot may change yet, but would be great to have a good collection of information to give to my viewers during the lives, so if anyone can post any kind of good infos here or good links i appreciate a lot.

welcome

collection of pre alpha links and also a 'what is crowfall' summary

https://sites.google.com/site/crowfallresource/

see the how to play and malekai database espeically

Edited by Tinnis