Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zolaz

What do you think the best Assassin build is?

your build has to change to what your doing, if your running solo one build will outshine another, if your running for group fights again your build will differ from solo etc, duo up to full group of assassins has some devastating outcomes against groups if you are engaging and disengaging properly.

Assassins have hands down the best stacking healing denial in the game. Stacking black mask with the proper toxin can evaporate key targets in group fights by preventing a truly obscene amount of heals and setting up a spike. If the group you're facing down is relying on more tank than spank, one good assassin can break the whole comp.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

On 1/3/2018 at 12:50 PM, PopeUrban said:

Assassins have hands down the best stacking healing denial in the game. Stacking black mask with the proper toxin can evaporate key targets in group fights by preventing a truly obscene amount of heals and setting up a spike. If the group you're facing down is relying on more tank than spank, one good assassin can break the whole comp.

Assassin are only viable as long as they can keep their Toxin of choice on their target.

While Black Mask is a good situational 25% heailng debuff.  The fact that this exact debuff doesnt stack means you have other sources which are the same but which offer a wider array of usable abilities.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

I find that using shadows caress with agent provocateur is redundant as you already get all the healing you need while in stealth from “lay low” I haven’t found a 3rd good minor discipline. Uniform leather is ok, but 100ap is negligent. Sparring might be a good one. Soon as they take out weapon mastery it will render all current builds null (I’m glad cause the passive for dagger mastery is so bad)

Posted (edited)

Depending on how u define snare - in what I lean on as snare being a “Slow” - Then Assassins do have it - Diffusion with Poison Toxin is just that.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

How much faster is the Fae Sin vs other Races?  Is there any reason to go other races?  Does Trailblazer actually do anything for Halfelf Sin?  Could use some advice on this because after everything else in this thread, its the only information I am lacking.  I don't want to crawl when I could sprint, but I just don't know stealth speeds.  Thanks in advance.

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, pappy said:

Does Trailblazer actually do anything for Halfelf Sin?  

Only for short jogs while harvesting. If I don't need to move right NOW, I can mount up before Path Finding is done.

IMO, Half Elf is good for the Dexterity, but the lack of mobility is more suited to Black Guard than the typical Fae Cut Throat. In stealth, I feel like I'm crawling on all fours.

Edited by VaMei