Venark

A new thread for all the beautiful crafted items!

As we were asked in the stream, Lets start posting screen shots of all that beautiful crafted gear and don't forget to tell how many pips were used in the process. Ill go first with this one. 

Check out those stats folks! top end gear right now

unknown.png

As I worked through the Jewelry bugs from the Livestream today I also made a pass on the experimentation coefficient values for the rings. In 5.5 the stat values will be substantially increased vs the 5.4 values. (the stat type pairings remain the same)

A Intermediate Trolling Weapon for scrims one night. 
unknown.png

A new paired set of pew pews for a guildy

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

A You get something, you lose, good day sir roll.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

And for a comparison This is an old weapon before the rework in crafting.

unknown.png

I have not yet found the patterns/combines for crafting gear. Are you sure they are in? I tried the prime combos and nothing for blacksmithing seals so far. 

Piercing Damage Bonus on Leather Armour! Gimme more Durable Soft and Strong... need to find the Fire dmg one!

Piercing.jpg

On 09/02/2018 at 9:03 PM, srathor said:

unknown.png

is +thorns and +far-sight only on leather [or also available for mail/plate?] and realistically how far do you think crafters could push such stats?

Tin tin is the + hit points and bonus damage thorns combo for mail and plate. Far sight is part of the leather padding for those as well but that is a random result on the paddings. The numbers start small, but go through multiple combines I am sure with purple tin you might get them up to around + 8 for each piece (With amazing rolls on each sub combine and amazing on final combine) but that would still only be 4 pieces. 

So not game changing at all. 

well as no one has posted any druid staves yet, this is my common one i picked up recently if we want some +sp comparsion with all these hammers and shields [and even a great roll on a templar sword] flying about ¬_¬

WBs5dLi.png

Edited by Tinnis

Just now, Tinnis said:

well as no one has posted any druid staves yet, this is my common one i picked up recently if we want some +sp comparsion with all these hammers and shields flying about ¬_¬

WBs5dLi.png

Sure @Tinnis we can put this up on the fridge too .. 

2 minutes ago, Anhrez said:

Sure @Tinnis we can put this up on the fridge too .. 

beat it then and make a shiny SP staff - see if it can keep up with that +441.252 SP shield/hammer combo... :P

Edited by Tinnis

1 minute ago, Tinnis said:

beat it then and make a shiny SP staff - see if it can keep up with that +441.252 SP shield/hammer combo... :P

Hell no ... Woodworking, LW and Blacksmithing I avoided this patch all the damn component efforts I think started to give me carpal tunnel 

I will need a note from my doctor to test those in 5.5