Venark

A new thread for all the beautiful crafted items!

12 minutes ago, Gradishar said:

@thomasblair in today's LiveStream, you requested to see screenshots of what armor we are crafting. This thread is a great archive of what we're making in 5.4. 

Have you broken 15% on any type of resists for leather yet? I thought i saw the intermediate armour in today's stream.... i think it had 12.5% resists... that made me sad.

EDIT: Looks like you got close on that one chest.. it was white... so maybe there is hope that my 20% armour pen from training won't make leather just like being naked.

Edited by Destrin

1 minute ago, Destrin said:

Have you broken 15% on any type of resists for leather yet? I thought i saw the intermediate armour in today's stream.... i think it had 12.5% resists... that made me sad.

I don't think so Destrin. Leather armor requires so many damn hides...its very difficult to make anything but white leather (which keeps those numbers down). 

6 minutes ago, Gradishar said:

I don't think so Destrin. Leather armor requires so many damn hides...its very difficult to make anything but white leather (which keeps those numbers down). 

I feel your pain...

Edited by Destrin

2 hours ago, Tark said:

That’s nice. Too bad it took some durability yesterday thanks to yours truly :)

Yeah, you and 10 W flunkies. Once again proving you and yours have zero honor and only deserve contempt.

11 minutes ago, srathor said:

Yeah, you and 10 W flunkies. Once again proving you and yours have zero honor and only deserve contempt.

Honor like when our guild was invited to your ek and it was expressly stated that ALL Winterblades were welcome and I pulled my gear and then you banned me. 

Or are you talking about the type of honor where at the coolwaters in game memorial where you guys attacked (which was planned and perfectly fine) but you looted my items that were intended to participate in some of the Druid activities we were doing?

Now go ahead and do your usual rationalization about how you base your actions off my actions. You have zero room to talk.   

I beat both of your champs last night 1 v 1. Sad

All were welcome except you. I even stated this multiple times. You pushed and were corrected. 

I looted you? I thought you never die. (That was fun)

Your actions and words prove your character. 

1 hour ago, Silverback said:

Off topic 'meatheads who stick their chest out and talk about how good they are'

Welcome to the club. It was already stated this was a joke thread. Stop mucking it up with your seriousness. 

"My bow just broke, can you make me another one?"

"Sure, gimme the mats"

*dumps pile of random stuff in trade window*

"Uh, I don't think you really want me to d-"

"Can you just make something better than basic with that?"

"I got good news. Your crit chance is metal as hell"

DCZPz5O.png

4 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

"My bow just broke, can you make me another one?"

"Sure, gimme the mats"

*dumps pile of random stuff in trade window*

"Uh, I don't think you really want me to d-"