Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

January 30, 2018 5.4.2 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports

The new crowfall patch client has a gray bar at that top that says, "Crowfall Launcher". If your client has that gray bar at the top you have the most up to date patch client. If you have an out of date client you can download both the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/

5.4.2 LIVE Patch Notes

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

Are you having problems launching the game or some kind of blocker preventing you from progressing? Please Email us! support@crowfall.com

as reported via the previous test client - i am still unable to connect to a game world on the now live client

[either boots back to lobby or not responding client crash as previously sent logs]

:(

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Whoever created the aggro system is a monkey. I am really, really tired of trying to chop down trees and having some idiot walk near me with a boar and have it aggro onto me for the next 10 minutes until the guy manages to kill the boar. I shouldn't have aggro on a mob that I haven't even touched.

D'Orion from Twisting is broken.  When you get it started in melee and switch over the song does not renew.  It shows the song playing in the toolbar, doesnt reset the song or timer.  My trailblazer buff activates and then on the next iteration of the song the unempowered movement song starts up.

One of my accounts, Tigerlily gets vip training and the other, clank does not. Is this working as intended vice different account purchase levels?

Doobers from trees still fall through the ground pretty regularly.  Happens with all the non-basic trees.  Doesn't seem to happen with knotwood.   

Doobers from some tall trees are bouncing high and stopping at over-head-height.  You can often claim them by jumping.

When the live game hits, and we have to start out, we're not going to have harvesting disciplines readily available.  That's REALLY going to suck.  It's bad enough with free and easy harvesting disciplines.

After switching Vessel I was unable to change skills on the new one or perform any action but open menus. Exit to lobby and returning to the campaign fixed it.

Terrain looks speckled with Overall Quality Level set to Medium or High https://imgur.com/a/cHGDo

Got a visual bug on the Throneroom from distance https://imgur.com/a/zrywK; couldn't find out what was originating it, so I'm posting my settings too:

1920x1080; Windowed Fullscreen; Bright 0.5; Vsync 1; Overall QL Medium; Shadow QL Hard Only; Blood Mode None. Ambient Occlusion, Clouds and Particles active.

After a while I've faced the necessity to have something like a pocket folio to check the items necessary for a recipe; having the possibility to check how many items are required for each components of a craft only near a station is annoying, would be good to have something portable showing you how many more items you need before starting the craft. This was what necessary before as we had the previous "J Menu" that was accessible everywhere and anytime, something like that but that does not let you craft would be good (mirroring the new Craft UI).

55 minutes ago, Zolaz said:

Where are the Basic and Intermediate recipes for Maces?

Maces are nonbasic/intermediate weapons. Each class has at least 1 choice available the basic/intermediate level. The cooler weapons are made by Crafter types.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

UI Consistency - elements of the UI behave not as expected, and not always in the same manner.

• Map control: M brings up the map, but to close it I have to mouse over the Cancel button in the top left and I return to a screen with open paperdoll.  Please have M toggle the map open/close.
  • J opens personal crafting but ESC does not close it... why not?  Could J also toggle it open/close?
  • Yet B toggles open and close the Spirit Bank as expected. As does K toggles skill open/close as expected.

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

During a prolonged play session without eating my Food Meter bugged out. A fight started when I was famished. When we decided to regroup and pull away from the Fort I was Starving. At some point my Food Meter bugged out and went to 9/10 Chicken though my Stamina still did not recharge past half. I am not sure if this was due to crossing the threshold and being in combat for so long or if my Bard Hymn of Restoration actually replenished my Food Meter.

https://clips.twitch.tv/LitigiousPopularTarsierArgieB8

Edited by Scorn

ScornofLife2.jpg

On 2 char. accounts the skill training is defaulting to bank, really need to fix the skill tree defaulting to bank.  With the skill training now I feel like I need to watch it 24/7 and that needs to be fixed.

Having issues farming resources. Things like trees are supplying no wood after going through two newly made axes ect.

Edited by DiscoFlex

My Elken Confessor's targeting reticle is NOT offset from the character the way everything else is.  It's in the old place inside the Elken's head.

The use of the Survivalist discipline still appears to be the only way to get bloodworms.  They should really be tied to a skill, not a discipline.

Weak spots are still very hard to see on light-colored backgrounds (like slag, cobblestone, silver, tin, and most advanced stone).

NPCs still consider harvesters nearby to be doing dmg and it puts them high on the aggro table.

Edited by Durenthal

Feedback~
- E needs to be bindable and we need keys/keybinds dedicated to Retaliate and the combo forks so that we may set them to whichever key we wish.
- When campaigns open up, the forts and keeps should be guarded by Risen, or some other NPC hostile to players.

Bugs~
- Assigning a new keybind to opening the Inventory closes the settings window and removes you from cursor mode.
- After setting nodes to train in Combat Basics, Exploration Basics, Class Basics and Racial Basics, only Combat Basics and Class Basics started banking time when the first node got its first pip and stopped training.
- Floating tree:
cjeQMub.png

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png