Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

02/10/15 - The Knight Comes... With Music?

The Second Image Is it a girl knight?

If Yes

In my opinion it looks like a guy character, can u make a guy character looking just like the girl but more masculine, the face is fine but change up the body. 

IF you do this i would be very happy :D

Maybe a guy Elf without floppy ears.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

02/10/15 - The Knight Comes... with Music?   Good morning!   Today, we're sharing a few new items:   - First up, the detail page for the Knight Archetype.  You've already seen this guy once (o

You know you spend more time on the female concepts.     Todd ACE

This is amazing, today's feature is nothing more than a huge piece to the lore puzzle, and the grim soundtrack of Crowfall.   "I don’t know you, and I don’t want to. I’ve been ordered to do this, a

He did his job. He's proud of his work. His work was pillaging and razing a town. Good work, if you can get it.

You've seen his contract?

I imagine that might have been exactly his job. Gods, in most concepts, feed off followers. The more followers, the more powerful the god. So by killing one Champion of a god, you don't hurt the god much. Kill an entire culture of worshippers? Yeah, that'll hurt.

So why wouldn't he kill a village full of some other god's worshippers?

But what about pathos?  Remorse for all his acts?  Real emotions of being mired in grit and deadened to compassion through his many deaths and the lives he's taken.  Not just some sociopathic "well it's my job, better clock in" attitude!  I mean, I know in video games we do outlandishly terrible things with our pixels, but I like flavor that puts it in an emotionally realistic framework.

ncie update! loved the music. 

I'm happy that they chose such a well balanced music, just what was needed. 

I have been listening to it a lot ; here's how I heared it the last time :

....... - 0:27 --- Spring : Exploration, Innovation

0:27 - 1:00 --- Summer : Apogee, Rise of the Armies

1:00 - 1:27 --- Fall : House of Cards

1:27 - ....... --- Winter : Rumors of Armaggedon, Last Hope

Edited by courant101

Where are the beard options for the knight. Gotta have the darkskin blonde hair with red beard combo that just sloots out idgafrpkerxxx420

Aside from the dark skin that's how I look when I grow out my beard.   =P

But what about pathos?  Remorse for all his acts?  Real emotions of being mired in grit and deadened to compassion through his many deaths and the lives he's taken.  Not just some sociopathic "well it's my job, better clock in" attitude!  I mean, I know in video games we do outlandishly terrible things with our pixels, but I like flavor that puts it in an emotionally realistic framework.

That died after the 1000th year of killing, I would imagine.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Chrissy how do you give blessings and giggles to people, when your profile picture is something that would make me run screaming for my mother. Is it a joke? And no I'm trying to not be offensive, but it seems very contradicting to me.  ;)

Well it's just owning the title the Shadowbaners gave us KI players. They call us Carebears so if they wanna label me (and quite a few others have done this too) then I am gonna be a Carebear of their worst nightmare.  Muahahahahaha  (Yes all in good fun ;) )

24px5oh.jpg

That preview of the music was awesome. Really really good music... the more I hear about the game, the more excited I get! Also... I think the audio masterminds have been watching game of thrones! Can hear some inspiration imo!

That preview of the music was awesome. Really really good music... the more I hear about the game, the more excited I get! Also... I think the audio masterminds have been watching game of thrones! Can hear some inspiration imo!

100% agree, the 5th time I listened to it felt exponentially greater than the 4th.  :wub: