Sign in to follow this  
Mastek977

5.4 crafting stations

Hi guys. Is it bug or u cant use crafting station before u didnt learn specialized skill for that? Cause it takes a lot of time, i guess, to get this skill for basic alchemy (for example) recipes.

yep... but all the recipes unlock with the craft node in crafting basics...   the recipes are not yet gated behind the recipe nodes.   Some things you can make without training though... the TEST alchemy crafting potions, paper at woodworking, sinew at leatherworking, fuel? at BS...   only the test alchemy potions matter right now.. you can a much better intermediate weapon, now go get your dust!

I think the spirit harvesting tools are only achieved through advancement to the rune tree. (Guessing)

I just got skill pips in the first two rows of the runecrafting specialization tree.  I go to the new runecrafting station I placed in my house and nothing new shows up on the recipe list.  Not new tools or anything.  I expected at least new tool recipes to be available to a freshly minted runecrafter.  On the other hand I got some blacksmithing items show up at the blacksmithing station without having trained yet in the blacksmithing tree.

Update:  Turns out I somehow had an enchanting station despite intending to make a runemaking station.  Since I didn't have enchanting skilled up nothing showed.

Edited by rivoth
Human error was reason for the problem reported

13 minutes ago, rivoth said:

I just got skill pips in the first two rows of the runecrafting specialization tree.  I go to the new runecrafting station I placed in my house and nothing new shows up on the recipe list.  Not new tools or anything.  I expected at least new tool recipes to be available to a freshly minted runecrafter.  On the other hand I got some blacksmithing items show up at the blacksmithing station without having trained yet in the blacksmithing tree.

You should only need 1 pip in the 1st node of the runecrafting tree to get the advanced runecrafting recipes. I have a little over 2 pips in that node on the test server and I have access to all the recipes, though I've only used the runecrafting station in keeps/forts.

You shouldn't have any of the blacksmithing advanced recipes if you haven't trained the first node of the blacksmithing tree. You may have the intermediate weapon recipes.

Are you sure you have the right skills trained? You need the Runemaking Novice skill in the Runemaking tree, not the Runemaking Basics in the Crafting Basics tree.

I have 4 pips in Runemaking Novice, which is required for me to hit the 2nd row in the runecrafting tree.  I have 2 points in runemaking research and one in runemaking techniques.

3 minutes ago, rivoth said:

I have 4 pips in Runemaking Novice, which is required for me to hit the 2nd row in the runecrafting tree.  I have 2 points in runemaking research and one in runemaking techniques.

this is what i could see after training the first node to 1/5 in the runemaking sub tree only at a runemaking station in a fort

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DwvLXU46eEXj7Ez0VTI7SLEajnSH4Fl_

12 minutes ago, rivoth said:

I never even see the Runemaking entry in the Crafting window.  If I get a chance to test against the Campaign runemaking station I'll see if that makes a difference.

i never tried in a EK - 100% sure it is a runemaking table? :) 

bX0Hf3A.png

otherwise might be a bug! you should compare in CW to be sure