Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live 5.4 : Day one of Assassin

Gorwald

Without pretention, some stuff from yesterday testing on EU server, was fun despite the FPS drop on the fort (i should lower my settings until optimization) 

Warning ! Heavy baguette speaking :D Featuring : @Yumx @Soulreaver @Belantis@Metauriel@DravoiX and many more

Edited by Gorwald
Title typo

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

2 hours ago, Gorwald said:

Without pretention, some stuff from yesterday testing on EU server, was fun despite the FPS drop on the fort (i should lower my settings until optimization)

thoughts on "melee ranger vs bow assassin?" :P

Edited by Tinnis

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

thoughts on "melee ranger vs bow assassin?" :P

Well i'll play the assassin because of the non bow :lol: since melee ranger is kinda bleh due to energy regen lacking except if you hard specialize into specific disciplines closing then doors for others builds <_<

At start, melee ranger was supposed to be a viable option due to skills training where you could possibly have a permanent energy regen, but with the race/class split, the merge of the Ranger with the Stalker this option seems to have disappeared (didn't go far on crafting and stats on stuff, maybe it could cover this lack of energy regen but still i think in detriment of others stuff like crit% or crit damage) so -_- 

(did anybody have seen a melee ranger now ? :D )

Bow assassin seems good specially for the root power (do not remember if it's linked to Bow weapon disc or the Arcane Archer one) i think @Yumx or @Soulreaver tested it last night when i was fighting against them but not sure (there was quite some people involved)

But yet i must say the assassin feels good (CC and poison) specially with my melee ranger build in head (bleeds and full focus on basic damage)

I'm just quite disturbed by the attack speed, where the assassin was supposed to be the fastest one, but i don't see a real difference (i even found the ranger melee attacks faster)

Maybe @thomasblair can confirm or deny my view about it?

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Assasines are cool to fight against xD , especially against namend ones like @Yumx and @Soulreaver .

Getting a little desperate of the EU server - so i have to grow up there as well as on the US server but nevermind the game is getting greater again - glad to see you @gorwald again (havent see you since hungerdome)

Thx to all of you guys! You are doing a great job all the time! See you on the battlefield!

NchDu

The raven