Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dwartii

Damage on Fort/Outpost Walls

I haven't found any information related to applying damage to a fort/outpost walls. Some classes/species could teleport to the other side of a wall or burrow under but my human could not. I saw messages that walls were being damaged at other locations but I was not in the region to see what they were doing. 

Myself and a few others were  just trying to gain access to the outpost to overtake it. previously there has always been a potion of the wall not present that I was able to jump though. 

I am assuming siege weapons or artillery but it's unclear to me, any info would help.

thx

45 minutes ago, Dwartii said:

I haven't found any information related to applying damage to a fort/outpost walls. Some classes/species could teleport to the other side of a wall or burrow under but my human could not. I saw messages that walls were being damaged at other locations but I was not in the region to see what they were doing. 

Myself and a few others were  just trying to gain access to the outpost to overtake it. previously there has always been a potion of the wall not present that I was able to jump though. 

I am assuming siege weapons or artillery but it's unclear to me, any info would help.

thx

currently damaging walls can be buggy [it is possible with 'normal' powers]

in the future their plans are:

- only a duelist with burrow would be able to pass through a unprotected wall (e.g. wood-elves and other teleports could not)

- players will use harvesting tools such as hammers and axes to damage walls and siege related trees

and then more generally there will be catapults and balistas etc, but not sure if they would ever be involved with forts compared to a declared siege on a keep etc

[e.g. would require free building and driving outside of a siege window etc]

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png