Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Resource Directory (UPDATED FOR 6.540)

• 4 months later...

I have pushed updates for 5.8 to the public table.

I have noted a few places that have not been fully updated including some values. The major sections that should still be accurate but have not been fully confirmed are the woodworking and leatherworking sections.

The Jewelcrafting sections has been fully updated.

The cooking section will be coming soon. There are quite a few combinations to test with it even though it seems like the system is only partially done. Most spices seem to do very little although there are a few that do matter.

C4sIZDW.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I finally got some motivation to get our crafting combinations sheet some of the love it had been needing since 5.8.5. There are still some pieces that need updating(Read: Phylor needs to get off his butt and on to test to craft some stuff) for 5.90 but it is for the most part up to date with the changes needed.

We'd had a lot of these on a separate sheet and done for a while so I apologize about being slow on getting them out and on the sheet.

Check out the new changes at winterblades.net/crafting-combinations.

C4sIZDW.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I have updated Blacksmithing, Woodcrafting(No change), Runecrafting and Leatherworking on the Crafting Combinations sheet.

I've highlighted values that have changed in yellow. The most notable change was that all the leather combos were shaken up completely so I went through all of them on that page.

You can find the updated sheet here: https://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations/

*Note that any tab not marked with a * has not been fully updated for 5.110 however pieces of the information may still be correct. I have not done the JC section yet and I know it received some significant reworks as well.

C4sIZDW.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing some update work on the resource aggregation page to bring it more up to date with active resources for 5.110 as well as listed out some of the current more active streams/youtube sources as well. If you see yourself missing on there and think you should be included, shoot me a PM.

Yoink also added a new tool to the Winterblades suite of resources with his Crowfall Calculator. Check it out to test out your build stats prior to having to make the character at all!.

C4sIZDW.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Crafting Combinations sheet has now been fully updated for 6.1.

Most of my changes on this were cleaning up either old things I had marked as deprecated and changing some effect text to more accurately reflect the text in game.

I also marked some cooking changes as they've been removing some of the recipes. Those I haven't fully removed but have marked as red because some of them have been reappearing after disappearing in a patch. I'm not certain what changes on that are intentional.

C4sIZDW.gif

• 5 months later...

I'm a little late patch wise on this but I've started updating the sheet for 6.400. Currently I've updating the Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, and Woodcrafting tabs. The first two are really just Blacksmithing being split up but there were a couple of combination changes and I opted to just split them to line up more with what the game has in game now disc wise.

One of the major changes in this patch is that the two effects for most of the combinations with two are not both present until you get up to purple/orange. I have organized the effects by what is granted from White to Blue and then the second effect is what you get in addition to the first when you step up to purple/orange. I may change this format a little here once I finish up the other tabs but I'm mostly trying to get it out there in a functional state for the time being.

I've also added a new tab that is a collection of the raw values that you get for each stat on the specific type of combination you are doing. These are currently relegated to their own tab for the time being. I want to avoid too much clutter on the combination pages themselves.

If you're new, check it out at https://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations

As always with this, if you notice something incorrect on a page that is marked as updated, shoot me a PM on here or on discord and I'll take a look at it once I get a chance. 

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

• 3 months later...

We nearly have the sheet completely updated for 6.540. I still have a little work to do on the Alchemy page and the monstrosity that is the cooking sheet to completely overhaul.

Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, Woodcrafting, Runecrafting, Leatherworking, and Jewelcrafting have been updated for 6.540. Most of them were unchanged from 6.520/6.530 although metal bars had a name swap. I've also moved the combinations around to match up with the order they are given in the wildcard mouse over at the crafting table.

As always, shoot me a PM if you run into an error. We're working to get it cleaned up and ready for release.

C4sIZDW.gif

• Phylor.the.Jester changed the title to Crowfall Resource Directory (UPDATED FOR 6.540)