Phylor.the.Jester

Crowfall Resource Directory

We just put up a new website and I went ahead and took the opportunity to put together a bunch of the different crowfall resources that are scattered.

Jah's 5.4 Tyranny Map and any updates will be also be on our website with hopefully an interactive version coming soon!

http://winterblades.net/crowfall-resources/

Please let me know if you have a channel that you would like added to the list and I will put it on there. I may actually highlight what faction each is on but I didn't see a big reason to do that quite yet.

I'm also intending to keep the events calendar up to date with upcoming events and when campaigns go down as soon as they are labeled. With dates changing constantly and being super busy, it currently is not up to date however. The color on it is also a little screwy currently so I'll be fixing that this weekend/next week.

Edit:

Crafting Combination Sheets can be found here: http://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations/

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

Finally adding some original content rather than just being an aggregation of links!

Here is the start of a resource combinations sheet for 5.4. That will actively update as we find more combinations or as other share them with us. On the crowfall resources page, I also added a link to some infographics. One is our own and I'm not 100% certain on the second.

Here are the crafting combinations sheets:

http://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations/

Gem table completed! I'm kinda disappointed in how the harvesting stats are laid out on there. I think there are a couple of bugs that I'm going to report since the polish seems to do nothing on any of the harvesting cuts. May not be a bug though

Posted (edited)

I've partially updated the Winterblades Crafting combinations with the updates for the necklace cuts as well as included some fixes they made to rings:

http://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations/

I ran out of chaos embers though so I couldn't get all the cuts done yet. Also updated some of the ring pieces that got fixed.

It does not appear that they buffed the ring stats at all.

Link to the stream of me doing my testing:

Jah has released the updated version of his map for the new 5.5 Wrath Map: http://winterblades.net/jahs-maps/

We're working on adding some interactive pieces to it but we are not quite ready for that. Also the updates to our crafting combinations page is underway. There aren't a ton of changes from 5.4 but there are some new things that are available now!

So I'm finally back and working on this project again after things got busy irl.

Jah's map for Mourning has been released and can be found here: http://winterblades.net/jahs-maps/

I also made some small tweaks to the crafting tables and hopefully should have some other improvements coming for that soon.

If you have any feedback or notice mistakes on there, feel free to let me know so I can fix them. Actually just found a mistake on the bars of all things here this week so they are floating around in there.

Yay! Glad you're back and able to work on this again! I love the maps from Jah, too. Is there a way to enlarge them? My usual ctrl+wheel move doesn't work on that page. 

2 minutes ago, Pann said:

Yay! Glad you're back and able to work on this again! I love the maps from Jah, too. Is there a way to enlarge them? My usual ctrl+wheel move doesn't work on that page. 

Confirmed: Pann is Order

6 hours ago, Pann said:

So right now you can right click the image itself and open in a new tab. The website formatting itself forces it into the frame making it smallish. I might actually just add something to do it for you until I can get the other functionality I want. I want to make it more interactive with Jah but I haven't had the time to sit down and set it up properly.

Hopefully I'll have a temporary work around available for it here tonight.

My quick fix for now is that I made the image itself a link to the full image free of the website formatting. I'll be putting together something better than that here soon hopefully but that is functional for now

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

My quick fix for now is that I made the image itself a link to the full image free of the website formatting. I'll be putting together something better than that here soon hopefully but that is functional for now

from a web/user optimisation stand point your 24 mb .png image file is excessive - compared to a .jpg at the same resolution that loads as ~800kb for a indistingable visual difference IMO = 3.33% of the file size..

e.g. png

e.g. jpg

Edited by Tinnis

So, I run on a 2k monitor at home and the compressed version looks awful to me but not everyone has that issue.

The load time is a legit concern though so I may actually have both options available

8 hours ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

So, I run on a 2k monitor at home and the compressed version looks awful to me but not everyone has that issue.

The load time is a legit concern though so I may actually have both options available

yea can confirm i am a 1080p peasent :)

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

yea can confirm i am a 1080p peasent :)

So what I've done for all the plebs out there is made the actual image directly on the page the compressed version that will load quickly for those who are non-gigabit fiber plebs.

The image itself links to the uncompressed version when clicked so that is available for now. I'll probably tinker a bit with this later as well.

Later tonight I'll probably put up a way to open up the compressed version with out right clicking to open in a new tab.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

So what I've done for all the plebs out there is made the actual image directly on the page the compressed version that will load quickly for those who are non-gigabit fiber plebs.

The image itself links to the uncompressed version when clicked so that is available for now. I'll probably tinker a bit with this later as well.

Later tonight I'll probably put up a way to open up the compressed version with out right clicking to open in a new tab.

either way most of the thought was about people pulling it up on their phones heh :)

Edited by Tinnis

Just now, Tinnis said:

either way most of the thought was able people pulling it up on their phones heh :)

Hah, it was definitely a legit concern. I hadn't thought about it at all since it was pulling up instantly for me. There are a few things I would like to do with the map itself to add some interactivity but that will probably end up on a separate page once I get around to it

I've updated some of the crafting spreadsheet to include changes from 5.7. Note that there are still a lot of things that I need to update and I'm trying to mark potentially Deprecated information with a red box until I can confirm that combination has been removed or changed.

Also added to our list of resources is @Yoink's Race/Class Harvesting combo spreadsheet that lays out what race/class combos get what harvesting bonuses in their training trees. It is more of a quick overview and doesn't go into really deep details but it is good for a quick at glance resource for planning out your training. 

Yoink's sheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ruGD4wy2FXNZ-QHXCSRBwa5LHdk8p00fnk4vd3fqw4U/edit#gid=1219762797 or on our Crafting Resource page: http://winterblades.net/crowfall-resources/

In the next few days we will also be releasing Jah's 5.7 map that he has meticulously crafted as he has done with previous versions. The high rez image will be available on his page through the crowfall resources page linked above