Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Minced

When players think...

Blocking doors is cool and all.. but advertise the intent and don't wait for somebody to ask permisson.... be a little pro-active. 

Edited by Minced

Big fish or new fish?

And I don't worry about it - its going to take a while for some to realize this is a game of consequences 

Edited by Mayhem_

what I want to know is why the OP posted as the name Minced but then covered up his in game character name? If you are legit posting a complaint why are you hiding who you are while doing so?

Let's use simple math since I've had my first coffee

3 enemy alts in base + 1 lonely crafter + 2 enemies, wood elf + hamster boi = 1 dead crafter in the Keep and a day of resources lost...

ACtions have Forrealconsequences, And those that play alone die alone. If my fellow man wants to see me hang for defending our crafters then please, by all means, gather a jury of my fellow chaos and decide me fate.

End of the day this looks like minced is a spy, and he couldn't get in the house with his Balance PK and got quantum insulted.

10 hours ago, Minced said:

Noticing that some of the big fish think its their personal play ground?  This is usually a violation of a EULA no?  Game play stoppage? 

Thanks for your question. Fortunately it is very simple to answer:

If you have the feeling that someone is acting against the rules (like if a used "exploit hurts the play experience of other testers", as described in this ACE news) the right reaction is to inform support@crowfall.com about it. In no way you are to openly accuse someone for wrongdoing on the official forums - for this would be against the rules itself (Rules of Conduct -> Accusing). You may discuss the general topic, but without naming individuals.

So if you indeed want to discuss the general topic without being reported yourself (or to be frank: in any case), i would suggest to remove all the names from the screenshot, not just yours. If you want to report probable wrongdoing, discretely contact support@crowfall.com.

Some recommendations for the future.

• Try to explain you think you have seen. If you just show a picture, not everybody might understand what you are talking about (since you are not talking about). That reduces the chance of a fruitful discussion a lot.
  • Try not to complain just because you didn't get something (and especially not out of wounded pride). People often sense it and judge this as weakness. You don't want to seem weak. It's the beginning of the end. Better: If you take a blow, don't complain but choose your weapon, prepare and strike back. Giving yourself a 24h cool-down time before reacting may also be a good idea sometimes.
  • If want to complain/fight against the dark side ... don't join the dark side while trying to do so. For the dark side consumes itself. And if you go to be part of it, it will start with you.

Just some ideas. Anyways ...

Have fun, good luck ;)

Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Well damn, if you all trying to accomplish something, maybe advertise in chats whats going on.  All we know is friend is locked INSIDE and can't get out (not me, so covered his name as he'd rather quit the game than have to deal with it), and gave it a few minutes and just said eff it and logged out.  Its great you're trying to use one of the many accounts to protect yourself but at least share that info.  It was fairly obvious that people were trying to come and go out of the house as there were a few trying to jump in/out during the same time.  Anyways, try to remember the little guy isn't gonna be like.. excuse me sir.. may i walk here .... as of late, the go to conclusion is thinking it's a griefing move like doober jacking and such.