Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skills Wiped

Doomshadow

Hello! I am Alpha 2. I have been playing regularly and training my skills since the 5.2 or 5.3 wipe of skill training, so several months worth of skills. About 3 1/2 weeks ago, my computer crashed doing a Windows 10 update(Literally a DAY before VIP training started for Alpha 2 on test LOL). I am not the most computer savvy person.Long story short, I tried tech support, boot disk, wipe to factory settings-I finally got my computer working(sort of-Windows 8 isn't activated) today. I had the tech guy try to load CF, because the last time I was able to at least get on the computer, I could dl CF but when I opened the game it was just a black screen. This time, the tech was able to get in and tested to make sure the game worked, and it did. I get the game home, and when I log into test 5.4.3 on Live server, my skills are wiped. I am literally starting all over from scratch. I don't think there was a patch skill wipe, so can anyone tell me what might have happened? Thanks in advance!!

skill times are really short now. so you'll fly through the skills.  remember we're testing the game still. it's possible for a full wipe to happen at any patch.

Edited by jetah

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty