Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cleaver

Constitution benefits not worth it?

Hello folks,

After stacking 5 points of constitution today, I noticed my health only went up by about 25 points. Is this not a really bad return for a stat that has no second effect? 

Or am I missing something here?

least on the character I tested on it was 1 Con = 4 hp, if I recall correctly.

And yes, like many stats/gear the benefits are significant enough to be relevant.  If you got 30 levels, spent all 3 pts in CON every time you'd end up with an extra 360 hp.... about one extra swing from a basic attacks worth. 

They will do a balancing pass on all the systems in the future.  Currently ACE is still just trying to get new systems built and out the door. 

On my champ which I just tested it on (tested since posting) 1 Con gave my 3 hp. Dex seems to be 0.05% mitigation and +/- 0.1 crit chance per point.

However, interestingly you get an extra 50 base hp simply from levelling up your avatar without spending any points; I am not sure whether this is per level or tapered. Hence, it seems the most beneficial to just level your avatar and spend points on your primary stat (Str, Int, or Dex) and just ignore Con. At least, for now.

Once your primary stat is maxed then Dex seems a better investment than con for survivability (300 Dex should give 15% extra all resists and about 25 - 30% crit chance bonus) is that not worth noting?

Edited by Cleaver

9 hours ago, Cleaver said:

On my champ which I just tested it on (tested since posting) 1 Con gave my 3 hp. Dex seems to be 0.05% mitigation and +/- 0.1 crit chance per point.

However, interestingly you get an extra 50 base hp simply from levelling up your avatar without spending any points; I am not sure whether this is per level or tapered. Hence, it seems the most beneficial to just level your avatar and spend points on your primary stat (Str, Int, or Dex) and just ignore Con. At least, for now.

Once your primary stat is maxed then Dex seems a better investment than con for survivability (300 Dex should give 15% extra all resists and about 25 - 30% crit chance bonus) is that not worth noting?

I wouldn't count on any of these assumptions surviving.... more than a week.

:P