Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any 5.4 shared recipe lists out there?

Xpade

Anybody started or willing to share their current 5.4 recipe lists?  Figured I’d ask before I went in the willy wonkas candy wall adventure..... don’t feel like licking a wall and hoping for a good result.....looking for anybody to share a list or provide feedback on any results they have.  The obvious metal/leather/wood major components are great, but also looking for specialty seals and the trickier jewelcraft stuff.  

If you are blasting through materials like I am, I try and throw the raw materials into the name in case I forget to document properly or mid-type in excel.  Adding things like oak oak ash into the name can help you remember what you had used.

I know most the big guilds or heavy hitter crafters keep this on the super secret squirrel protocol... but every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut....any help or posted screenshots/info is appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Xpade said:

Anybody started or willing to share their current 5.4 recipe lists?  Figured I’d ask before I went in the willy wonkas candy wall adventure..... don’t feel like licking a wall and hoping for a good result.....looking for anybody to share a list or provide feedback on any results they have.  The obvious metal/leather/wood major components are great, but also looking for specialty seals and the trickier jewelcraft stuff.  

If you are blasting through materials like I am, I try and throw the raw materials into the name in case I forget to document properly or mid-type in excel.  Adding things like oak oak ash into the name can help you remember what you had used.

I know most the big guilds or heavy hitter crafters keep this on the super secret squirrel protocol... but every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut....any help or posted screenshots/info is appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

"super secret squirrel protocol" wtb this as a guild name

Edited by Tinnis

love the vid man.  Yeah, I figured be a week or two before anything makes it’s way out. I had tested a few things on test server so scratched the surface, but nothing like gems and specialty seals that I’m really interested in.  I did jewelcraft to fill gaps in the guild, but gems are a bit harder to experiment on as you can just go mock on a t1 to test recipes.  Hoping to have enough spares by the weekend, I’ll share what I find.

13 minutes ago, drunk said:

they should add a dispenser that drops unlimited resources so you can actually test all the recipes.

Maybe... but the journey is 99% of the adventure.  I see equal value in testing drop rates and methods of harvest.  People laugh, but my best drop rate is when the group only uses the basic crafted picks, not rune tools.  Only 1 guy in the whole group uses a rune tool.... my guild doubted it too, but 9 legendary drops later they were believers (lost count of the epics...).  That’s also why crafters will be vital in the game.... and super secret squirrel recipe lists. Those with the best lists will make more $$$.  Invest well my friend....

hence the blind squirrel joke..

Edited by Xpade

I did some testing tonight focused on Plate Chest Armor (no crafting potions used). Here is the recipe:

• Metal Sheet x 3
  • Leather Padding
  • Treated Steel x 4 (optional)

Metal Sheet Recipe:

• Plate Armor Layer x 3 (optional)
  • 15 iron
  • 10 ore
  • 5 ore
  • 3 coal (1 wood per 2 coal)

Leather Padding Recipe:

• 2 hide
  • 2 hide
  • 2 hide

Plate Armor Layer recipe:

• 2 ore
  • 2 ore
  • 2 hide
  • 1 stone

Treated Steel recipe:

• 3 iron
  • 3 iron
  • 3 carbon (5 animal meat per 2 carbon)

AFAIK, only the stone matters in determining the stats on Armor Layers (Plate or Chain). Granite produces Balanced (equal amounts of Physical, Elemental and Organic mitigation). IIRC, Slate produces Elemental (more elemental mitigation, less physical and organic). I was messing around with them the other day, but didn't record all the results. I'd assume there are also options weighted toward Physical and Organic, as well.

For the purposes of tonight's tests, I didn't create any armor layers. Armor layers only add mitigation to the final result. I also didn't create any Treated Steel. Treated Steel only adds HP to the final result and, until we get factories, we can't use more than 1 Treated Steel anyway.

These are the combinations I tried for Metal Sheets (stats are before experimentation):

Iron/Iron - Max HP (Common +10) and Lifesteal Bonus Damage (Common +.01)
Copper/Copper - Max HP (Common +10) and Retribution Bonus Damage (Common +.125)
Gold/Gold - Max HP (Common +10) and Movement Speed Damage Bonus (Common +.025)
Silver/Silver - Max HP (Poor +8) and Critical Hit Chance Defense (Poor +.1)
Tin/Tin - Max HP (Common +10) and Thorns Bonus Damage (Common +.25)

I have no idea what Movement Speed Damage Bonus is. Anyone know?

These are the combinations I tried for Leather Padding (stats are before experimentation):

Strong/Strong/Strong - Perception (Uncommon +.107)
Tough/Tough/Tough - Far Sight (Uncommon +.063)
Durable/Durable/Durable - Reaping (Uncommon + .125)
Soft/Soft/Soft - Sprint Movement Modifier (Uncommon +.003)
Tough/Durable/Soft - Unexpected Results
Tough/Strong/Soft - Unexpected Results
Strong/Strong/Soft - Unexpected Results
Tough/Tough/Soft - Unexpected Results
Strong/Strong/Tough - Unexpected Results

It appears that mixing different types of hide will always produce garbage. Hopefully they plan to add stats for those combinations.

For the Plate Chest, I used the following:

Metal Sheet 1: 15.773 HP and .108 Life Steal
Metal Sheet 2: 15.642 HP and .134 Retribution Damage
Metal Sheet 3: 11.837 HP and .306 Thorns Bonus Damage
Leather Padding: .143 Reaping

The result of the assembly was a Common Plate Chest with the following stats:

Sprint Efficiency +2
Max Hitpoints +54.066
Lifesteal Bonus Damage +.135
Retribution Bonus Damage +.168
Thorns Bonus Damage +.382
Reaping +.179

Physical: 15.63
Elemental: 15.63
Organic: 15.63

And these are the final stats after experimentation:

Sheen (6 experiment points) to 16.42%

Sprint Efficiency +2
Max Hitpoints +90.464
Lifesteal Bonus Damage +.225
Retribution Bonus Damage +.28
Thorns Bonus Damage +.639
Reaping +.3

Physical Mitigation (2 experiment points) to 13.69%

Physical: 16.91

Edited by Arkade
Added Treated Steel recipe

so there are 6 'cut's for gems now a change from prior to 5.3 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

6 hours ago, Anhrez said:

so there are 6 'cut's for gems now a change from prior to 5.3 

Anybody tested any yet?  I started gathering mats and consolidating but with server lag, it’s a bit poorly made sockse to get guild to log in and actually want to do mother loads.  

That and no jewelcraft station in the keep us the coolest troll move I think I’ve ever seen..... and no stone in fort?  

Unexpected Results =

we can not use these coins, I thought we had no bonuses but let us equip ourselves with them, 
this wasted time breaking a rock to get that, enjoy!
Edited by Initiation

I tested all of the Plate Armor Layer combinations:

Granite = Balanced

Limestone = Balanced

Marble = Physical

Slate = Elemental

Travertine = Organic

I didn't test the Chain Armor Layers, but I'm 99.99999999999999% sure they work the same way.

@Anhrez , I like your gem post.  Are you willing to share your third additive results if you have any?  I really hope I don’t have to be hard coded to rage bonus.... maybe make it “resource” and applies to stamina or other... finding a way to help pip users would be cool too.

i definitely burned a lot of leather and no specialty seals working so far.  And 

I am willing to share some clarity on what Blair and Halash showed on stream.  they did not do run all the gems they cut through all of of the prep steps to be mounted into a ring. The 'cut type' changes the outcome of the polish stat we see.

Grind Material   3rd Stat
Blood   Final Damage Modifier
Water   Final Healing Modifier

Polish   4th Stat
DPS/Healing    Crit Hit Chance
Crafting   Crafting Basics
Gathering   Plethora of Dust - Missing on tool tip

Mount   Ring and Ring Setting
no Metal diff    Durability - missing on tool tip 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png