Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ramshack

Sausage Party Recruiting

I relish the opportunity to inform you that now is the opporutunity to be linked with the wurst pahalic shaped food based guild in Crowfall.

No matter how you slice it, it is time for Go Banana to meat their match. We hear by swear eternal war against Go Banana.

wohteu.jpg

Edited by ramshack

We shall defend our bananas,

whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender, our bananas.

- Almost Winston Churchill

GfFwUfA.jpg

The unprovoked declaration of War, by the Sausage Party, against go Banana!, of Crowfall, and its dependencies, has been acknowledged and understood.

We do not fear the Wurst, we embrace it. Then, we discard it into the trash where it belongs. We will continue to praise and honor the all loving power and majesty that is Banana.

Immediately cease and desist all Sausage on Banana hostility. The inconsistent and unjustifiable threat of refusing quarter for such a cause as being a banana farmer in defense of invaded rights, must be exercised with the certain assurance of retaliation, not only in the limited operations of War in this part of my Dominions but in every quarter of the globe, for the National character of go Banana! is not less distinguished for humanity than strict retributive justice, which will consider the execution of this meaty threat as deliberate Murder, for which every subject of the offending power must make expiation.

4uRWLTU.jpg

-VERSUS-

8xNcK2p.jpg

It does not have to be this way, should you choose to adorn us with the proper respect and adoration which we deserve and are accustomed to.

We offer you, Sausage Party, precisely one chance to recant your declaration, apologize for your vain threat, and swear fealty to our noble cause of providing the worlds with bananas.

In time, if you play your cards right, we may be able to cohabitate. This, my food brethren, is a choice I leave to you.

NYfDXiv.jpg

Edited by ubermonkey

Or4vDvn.png

sdfsdf

Never has the lack of a like option stung so badly.

I u2AUUg5.png, and yet, I too feel an inexplicable loss for the Like Button. It was a grossly unjustified and foolhardy decision set forth by one who craves power, as well as an unrivaled status of Like Master.

Edited by ubermonkey

Or4vDvn.png

The cost of freedom is always high,

but Sasusages have always paid.

And one path we shall never choose,

and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

- Kind of John F. Kennedy

large.jpg

Sausage party will not repeal our declaration of war against Go Banana. To do so would be a slippery slope towards cowardice. No! We are not yellow!

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a Food Bretheren can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All food bretheren are afraid in battle. But the Banana is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of all Sausage. If we desire to avoid Bananas we must be able to repel itl if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising propsperity, it must be known that we are at all times ready for war.

tumblr_ncuhvdbcCa1s46p8ao1_500.jpg

No there is nothing appealing about this war, though we stand resolute and steadfast in our defense against our aureolin foes!  While delicious peace may once have been possible, we recongize that beneath the skin your words of peace and truce, you've slipped up and demanded we swear fealty. And no matter how beneificial your potassium words may seem, we simply cannot submit to you.

nanner.gif