Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tinnis

Will we improve EK browsing from current 'game lobby' to something more immersive e.g. like the universe of world concept art? Integrate 'moon gate' like travel?

Will we improve EK browsing from current 'game lobby' to something more immersive e.g. like the universe of world concept art? Integrate 'moon gate' like travel?

[wonder how much say control we'll get over the image worlds use too etc - or if it will say be integrated to display guild systems as well etc]

e.g.

CF_News_Apr18_03_NewWorldBrowser-1024x57

e.g.

eternal-kingdoms.jpg

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

On ‎05‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 5:10 PM, Tinnis said:

[wonder how much say control we'll get over the image worlds use too etc - or if it will say be integrated to display guild systems as well etc]

I would love it. I made a suggestion regarding this topic, i think it was somewhen last year. And the new white cloudy lobby is already much better than the last one in my opinion. But there i still some space for optimization regarding immersion. And then on the other hand ... do we really need more "now"? Personally I'd much rather prefer the game to be released sooner, with the possibility of enhancing immersion later, than to wait even longer just because of this quite small improvement. 

However, thanks for bringing up the topic. And if possible without too much work, i'd be more than happy to see it happen before launch.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

I was thinking the same thing - something like the Mount and Blade map, where you control a little horses and move onthe map to instanced areas.

1. To get your EK region on the map, you have to have a certain number of people, more people and thelarger your region appears on the map.

2.You can see other players moving to EK regions, with trade lines and other UI and EK stats avail le for view. 

The%20Crowfall%20Economist%20Official%20

well @Kraahk...todays update on the crypts certainly was a move in this direction! :P

https://crowfall.com/en/news/articles/exploring-the-crypt/

We’re also fixing the different-avatar-for-each-world problem. We’re revisiting the way our universe is structured to allow you to walk seamlessly from one world to the next, with the eventual goal of removing the Lobby completely. Assuming this technology works as expected (fingers crossed!) we will allow you to walk from one world to another with your avatar, your items and your equipment intact – subject, of course, to the embargo rules of your origin and your destination.

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png