Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ceegore

Hello everyone! New here, quick question. :-)

Hi everyone, names Xavross and I'm new here, but so very excited for the game.  One question though that I'm hoping someone can help me with.  I fully intend to purchase one of the packages so that I can get into the game and help test, plus support the games development.  However, I'm wondering, if I get the "patron" package at $50 can I later (in about a month...at payday), upgrade to the next tier the "pioneer" package?  I'm asking because I'd really like that package, but trying to stretch the ol'dollar.  Thanks all.  I'm looking forward to speaking with many of you both here and in-game. 

Welcome!

Right, as you discovered you can take your old package and upgrade it to a bigger one later. Just make sure you don't "unpack" it, which breaks it up into parts (buildings, skins, etc.) that show up on your account individually, it prevents you from upgrading. You don't need to unpack it for testing access anyway.

If all else fails, e.g. if you accidentally unpack it or find you can't upgrade for some other reason, support@crowfall.com can usually sort it out for you.

Be warned that testing is still pretty rough, note that it's "pre-alpha" (not even up to a full "alpha" yet, although it's very close).

40 minutes ago, Avloren said:

Welcome!

Right, as you discovered you can take your old package and upgrade it to a bigger one later. Just make sure you don't "unpack" it, which breaks it up into parts (buildings, skins, etc.) that show up on your account individually, it prevents you from upgrading. You don't need to unpack it for testing access anyway.

If all else fails, e.g. if you accidentally unpack it or find you can't upgrade for some other reason, support@crowfall.com can usually sort it out for you.

Be warned that testing is still pretty rough, note that it's "pre-alpha" (not even up to a full "alpha" yet, although it's very close).

Thanks so much for the advise.  I just purchased my starter pack, currently downloading now.  I went ahead and got the pioneer pack as well.  To me getting to test and getting to be a part of the ground floor and watching the game evolve is half the fun. :-)